• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
Just curious why this thread was even re-opened???

We as a pin community have all been through enough as a result of this release and it truly needs to stop...

Continued discussion of DSF and their policies and non-policies are causing more negativity than our hobby can handle...

I understand those of you who wish to discuss this in a civil manner, but no matter how civil there will no doubt be someone who does not agree with your opinion, thus their need to voice it and this will continue to get worse and worse...

This is beyond a simple picture of ice cream(sorry psycho...lol) and we all need to take a break from the tensions and go back to trading for our older Grails...!!!

Please for the good of all of the members, let's move on to new discussions...

Anyone have a Belle in a Blue dress for trade??? LOL... I Love you guys... Be good to each other...

WOW...748 posts on this thread. Is that a 'record'? I don't know.

I like "shooting4ownhand's" idea.

There has GOT TO BE a better way for DSF to regulate these pin releases?

The ugly behavior that was unleashed, is NOT what Disney Pin-trading/collecting is all about.
For all the pin-traders that were there, that modeled "Pin-Karma" behavior. I applaud you, and send a :hug: to you all!!

I completely agree, I think this thread has run its course ... and then some. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath, relax from the three day campout ... and for those who haven't done so yet, please go take a shower. Remember that pins are just shiny pieces of metal whose only value is what you ascribe to them, friendships are so much more. And at the end of the day, is a shiny piece of metal (which, if you're patient, you will get eventually) worth potentially ruining friendships over?

I see you with the ice cream gif, put it down. This thread has gone way past ice cream, anyway. And while you're at it, put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon ... go do something AWAY from your computer after camping in ... I don't know where in the world you were camping for three days ... and come back to post later tonight.

In the meantime, since just reading the updates gave me a headache, this thread is closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back