• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what would you like to see from LE dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you like to see from LE dolls?

RoxyHime

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit curious about this idea of ​​more characters from other movies and other animation studios, if there could be made into limited edition dolls with high quality.

I would love to see a Jennifer Lawrence LE doll when she plays Katniss Everdeen from the the Hunger Games, and for animated films i have a list of favorite characters, but if i had to pick one to not make this post too long, i would like to see a Jack Frost from the Rise of the Guardians.

What do you think? I love to hear your guys thoughts! :) I'm totally random here so make yourself free to be as derp as i am. xD

Last edited:
A Rise of the Guardian series would be amazing! I love that movie. All the five main characters would be so beautiful, especially Tooth Fairy.

I don't know about LE dolls but I love Galadriel from Lord of the Rings. And Thumbelina.

OlafOlaf: I want it to come out a Rise of the guardians II, with them all and even some new characters! I agree it would have been really awsome to see the five of them.
Galadriel is very beautiful, they could make her to a really nice doll, aw Thumbelina, she was one of my favorites when i was little kid. :D

Maleficent913: Yes ,they will come out with a Aurora and Maleficent dolls, when the release of the bluray. I myself would love if they taked the new Maleficent style, when Angelina Jolie plays her role, but they are going to take the ogrinal style to them. Would be nice tho, just a thought. :)

It's fun to play around with this idea :)

Last edited:
OH OH. And Labyrinth! (This thread is making me way more excited than is healthy…) But I think they already made dolls from that but I'm not even sure, I'm really not familiar with non-Disney dolls lol.

And Bellatrix from Harry Potter. And the DC universe! Like, Harley Quinn and Joker. A designer Harley/Joker couple. :shock: Yup. That's it, I love those two.

OH OH. And Labyrinth! (This thread is making me way more excited than is healthy…) But I think they already made dolls from that but I'm not even sure, I'm really not familiar with non-Disney dolls lol.

And Bellatrix from Harry Potter. And the DC universe! Like, Harley Quinn and Joker. A designer Harley/Joker couple. :shock: Yup. That's it, I love those two.

hahah :D I fall in love with the idea designer couple of Harley Quinn and Joker! Aahwe, thats so cute i want want want! :D

Last edited:
I would love a good LE doll of Buffy Summers from buffy the vampire slayer! I used to have the ones sideshow collectibles made but would love a more accurate LE of her.

That's cool!

I would die for to see Daenerys from the game of thrones. With her three dragons on her shoulders! That would be so Awesome!

Yes ,they will come out with a Aurora and Maleficent dolls, when the release of the bluray. I myself would love if they taked the new Maleficent style, when Angelina Jolie plays her role, but they are going to take the ogrinal style to them. Would be nice tho, just a thought. :)

Don't hate me for saying it, but I can't stand the style of dolls I've already seen for the Angelina Jolie version. I don't like her at all and though I realize she fits the bill in most people's minds, I am so not looking forward to this movie. Maleficent is my #1 favorite character, and honestly, I don't know that I would be ok with anyone taking on that role.

I'm a fan of Captain America, maybe he would be really awesome! The box could be like blue, and star spangled XD Peggy too, red lips and I love her military style in the movie~ And vintage hair style of course! Or maybe Cap's back up dancer girls? I love their outfits too.

What about Iron man, with the helmet part up so you could see Tony Stark? XD

A 17" LE Jack Sparrow please? XD

I was just thinking about that a couple days ago! It would be so cool! He has so many weird things hanging from the clothes and hair! It would be awesome to see all those details~ Angelica would be nice too, she has really pretty outfit! Even if she was only in one pirates movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Captain America, maybe he would be really awesome! The box could be like blue, and star spangled XD Peggy too, red lips and I love her military style in the movie~ And vintage hair style of course! Or maybe Cap's back up dancer girls? I love their outfits too.

What about Iron man, with the helmet part up so you could see Tony Stark? XD

When i read this i think about Avengers! xD
(Hot Toys have made a few really good dolls from Avengers. If anyone would like to know. ^^)

Yaay thumbs up for Daenerys! :'D

I really love to read the replies and all of your thoughts about this! :')

Last edited:
LE of Jane from Tarzan or fairytale couple of Tarzan and jane or Hercules and meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back