• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's a DPF Correspondent?

What's a DPF Correspondent?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just noticed I've got a green bar under my avatar. . . Does this mean I've posted so many times? Never seen it before, so not sure when it came! :) Now I'm wondering!

Elizabeth

A while back didn’t they ask if people wanted to be more involved? Did you raise your hand for that?

Wel
A while back didn’t they ask if people wanted to be more involved? Did you raise your hand for that?
We did, actually . . . however that was in 2021 I think, and I think that was passed by. Never heard anything from that line. I just asked since I think it appeared yesterday and I have no idea what it is! I thought it might have been post count or something like that, but then Sis saw it on hers and we couldn't come up with something that jived between numbers on the two of our accounts! :) I've seen a bunch of people with this over the years . . . I know @coblj003 had it and others. But, not sure what it means! :)

Apologies for not giving a heads up — I arbitrarily added the title while doing some site maintenance the other day.

functionally, it's an honorary title that's a holdover from years ago -- the main things it affords (if i recall) are additional PM/conversation space, and the ability to add more people to conversations/PMs. There are no expectations or responsibilities associated with it, but there are discussions around elevating those permissions for you both.

sorry if it was alarming; It was just some recognition for the contribution(s) you've made, and I remember you both putting your name in the hat when help was needed.

Apologies for not giving a heads up — I arbitrarily added the title while doing some site maintenance the other day.

functionally, it's an honorary title that's a holdover from years ago -- the main things it affords (if i recall) are additional PM/conversation space, and the ability to add more people to conversations/PMs. There are no expectations or responsibilities associated with it, but there are discussions around elevating those permissions for you both.

sorry if it was alarming; It was just some recognition for the contribution(s) you've made, and I remember you both putting your name in the hat when help was needed.

Thanks for the explanation! That's great to know! :) Thanks for the title!

Last edited:
Back