• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing blog update [10/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing blog update [10/29]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the What's HapPINing blog:

October 29, 2010
Greetings, Programs! So, how many of you attended Tron Night 2010 last night? We were blown away (or is that derezzed) after seeing the 23+ minute preview. Why can't December 17, 2010 be today?! In honor of last night's preview, here is a little preview of our own.
Blog_20101029_Tronorail.jpg

So I'm guessing that's a pin, but does that mean they are going to put a Tron skin on WDW Monorail?

I'm glad they don't do that with Disneyland's new monorails. It would cheapen them.

Was that really back in March? LoL! Okay, so I know more about DLR then WDW! :p

It's cool looking but better at night I bet!

Last edited:
I know there are naysayers about that, but after seeing up close a couple weeks ago in WDW, I liked it. I thought it was cool

I was a TRON game champion. I spent countless hours playing that game and no matter what Disneyland decides to decorate their monorail with, its still the Happiest Place On Earth. I like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back