• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's the "Difference"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the "Difference"

jberretta7

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm checking out the PotC pins and I'm confused about 2 of them that obviously look different but why would they make 2 that are so close together? Have your say.
[pinpics]46122[/pinpics]
[pinpics]53728[/pinpics]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't agree with the statment by ...
Grape Soda anyone??? I think it is a combination of different Disney divisions not communicating and disigns that are easy no-brainers for pins.

I for one love the Ellie badge. Because of the child like innocence that would make something out of nothing. And a couple of those are by the same division ie. Soda Fountain. But I do agree with what I think of a cut and paste of characters on different pins. I can't think of any examples right now, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I can't agree with the statment by ... ...

I for one love the Ellie badge. Because of the child like innocence that would make something out of nothing. And a couple of those are by the same division ie. Soda Fountain. But I do agree with what I think of a cut and paste of characters on different pins. I can't think of any examples right now, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Ok....I'm lost. What exactly don't you agree with??? I didn't say anything about whether they are liked or not (I happen to own them all so I obviously like them).

Per the topic title and example in the first post, I was just offering my explanation as to why it may happen and presenting another example of multiple pins with similar artwork. But also to your point, two were done by DSF....but, they probably weren't in communication with the other divisions that put them out.

Last edited:
Ok, I understand your point better now Erudolf. I guess I thought it was a complaint about a brainless pin design. But I think all designs come about by ONE ALL IMPORTANT reason and that is the dollar. As long as there are people that will spend there hard earned money on anything there are people that will make it.

Ok, I understand your point better now Erudolf. I guess I thought it was a complaint about a brainless pin design. But I think all designs come about by ONE ALL IMPORTANT reason and that is the dollar. As long as there are people that will spend there hard earned money on anything there are people that will make it.

+1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back