• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's This??? A Grail Pin??? Yipee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's This??? A Grail Pin??? Yipee!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yay!!! I have one of my grails in my grasp!!! :drool: I am so very excited!!!

After moving back to Indiana, I met an amazing guy! Things are going great and he treats me like a prince! I feel like I just may have met the one!

He is not a pin collector, but is taking more and more interest in my hobby which is REALLY awesome! He actually likes looking at the pins and is all about me continuing with the hobby…not to mention help me find cool pins and such. I even catch him, from time to time, searching eBay to see what new Jessica has been listed! He renovated a room in his house so I can FINALLY do my Jessica Rabbit themed room!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!! I have part of it done, have a bit to work on still, and am constantly seeking out period furniture to put in the room!

After about a month into seeing each other, I found one of my grail pins on the Bay! This pin is one I have been seeking since I laid eyes on the beautiful thing, but have NEVER seen it listed for sale anywhere before this time! This pin was originally sold as a LE 500 set with a snow globe; I even went as far as messaging every seller with the snow globe on eBay to see if the pin was still with the globe to no avail! :eek: It is such a gorgeous pin!!! :drool: Well, there it was, the original set of both snow globe AND pin, sitting on the screen in front of me!!! I was amazed! I WANT this pin SO SO SO BAD!!! Unfortunately, though not a bad price AT ALL for the combo, it was FAR out of my price range! I still watched it, as us pin addicts would do, and was very saddened when I saw someone had bid on it! I thought for sure that the one time I found my grail pin for sale, it was still going to elude me!!!

Well…

I came home to find a present for me one day!!! I opened it and was astounded!!! This amazing man got me my GRAIL!!!! Now to show it off!!!

I did manage to get this pin framed because, being a grail, it was being framed ALONE! :lol:

Pin:

Snow Globe:

Here is the second part of this thread. This portion is NOT pin related, however it does deal with my love for Jessica, and in a way was a new addition to my Jessica collection…a quite permanent one at that! It also was a gift from my new guy, so I figured that also makes it suitable for this thread!

Hope you all like! Here it is:

(Don't Mind My Fat! :sad:)

And no :rofl: I did not get the same tat on both arms as Moe and Rebecca thought (and I am sure many of you will also), it is just how the photos were taken (one by me in the mirror, the other two by the man)! I am Jessica crazy, not just plain crazy!!! :lol:

How fabulous. Congrats on the grail and the lovely tattoo. Also, very happy that you found someone special. I wish you both all the happiness and success in the world!

Thank you everyone! You all make me smile! :D I am quite ecstatic about the handsome and kind guy, the pin/snow globe and the tattoo! I am also so happy to be back on the forums again!

Yay! Congrats on your grail pin and keep your new bf ;) he's akeeper ;)
Love your tattoo!! Very lovely done!
Thank you Rachel! Hoping all is going well for you friend!!! :D Did you find a place? If so, how do you like it? I definitely plan on keeping the bf around...and not because he got me a grail pin, :lol:, though he does have that in his favor; he is an extraordinary guy, pretty special to me!!! :love:Hope to chat with you soon lady!

Where exactly is the fat? Congrats on the pin and the tattoo is beautiful! My 11 yo daughter LOVES Jessica and is starting her pin collection now.

Woo Hoo

<------- Does grail dance for you!

Where exactly is the fat? Congrats on the pin and the tattoo is beautiful! My 11 yo daughter LOVES Jessica and is starting her pin collection now.

Woo Hoo

<------- Does grail dance for you!

Thank You!!! :) That is so exciting, it is awesome to have someone else in the family who collects! :D Is she doing a Jessica collection?

So happy for you my friend! He's a keeper to get you a grail!!

Thank you beautiful! :hug: I hope all is going well for you! Still have my fingers crossed that you get the two Ariel pins you are after!!! :x: I hope some kind-hearted soul lends you a helping hand! :)

The bf got a new Jessica pin, that HE wanted!!! :lol: It was a total surprise to me! Debating on posting it on here or starting a new thread!?!? :)

Beautiful pin...Love how you framed it, it looks amazing. Love the tattoo also...Congratulations on your new relationship! I am very happy for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back