• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's with this pin? Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with this pin? Let me know what you think!

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have searched high and low for information on real or fake pins that have this issue.

DLRP Princesses 2003 Aurora pinpics #21776:

I've never seen this before.. see pics below..

The front of the pin looks fine.
The detail looks right.
The color looks right.
There are no dips in the enamel.

But - from the side view, the pin is 'warped'.

Q: Anyone that has this pin, is yours flat or warped?

Q: Does anyone have any real pin that is 'warped' like this?

View attachment 5086View attachment 5087

I had a pin come like that in a trade through the mail like that once. (well it actually came broken but when I held the pieces together you could tell it had been warped like that) I would just be careful with it, dont try to bend it back.

I noticed that you have a backing card. It would cost too much to make a fake and make a fake card or find the card to put a fake on it. Take it from one who must have the original backing cards for my collection.

And have to add, that is how pin back post get bent. In pin books that are stacked to tight or pressed on, the post eventually get bent and can fall off.

SKU Number:207631003024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back