• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

when does a new thread / post appear ?

when does a new thread / post appear ?

Andy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I registered here to get some info about an old pin I have, I even started a thread in what I deemed the right area (disney pin discussion).
It never appeared tho, I guess no moderator has allowed it (I think it said something about it requires moderator approval when I submitted the thread) how long does that take ?

Maybe I did something wrong and pictures and a link to a youtubevideo I made of the pin are not allowed ? or do I have to introduce myself first in that welcome thread (I am not a collector and my stay here will be very limited, since I have only that one pin I seek information about)

I ll check back in a couple days if my thread got approved / appeared.

until then

HI Andy
Did you do quick reply??No approval is needed for a thread...unless you are spamming for something thats not appropiate,then it gets reported
all depends what you have on the video too..can you go host your pin and then post it

Judy

hi judy,

these are the pictures (looks like they were still in my library of uploaded pictures) I had in my thread and this is the video link http://youtu.be/gEnIfWIU4EM

maybe it took my just too long to create my initial thread and I got auto logged out and submitted into a limbo?

thanks for the help,

maybe I will just try again

Attachments

• oswaldbackx600.jpg
    oswaldbackx600.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4
  • oswaldx600.jpg
    oswaldx600.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 4
hi judy,

these are the pictures (looks like they were still in my library of uploaded pictures) I had in my thread and this is the video link *removed for testing*

thanks for the help,

maybe I will just try again

it seems when I put a link to youtube in post it wont work, but I can retroactively put it in via an edit

http://youtu.be/gEnIfWIU4EM

Attachments

• oswaldx600.jpg
    oswaldx600.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 21
  • oswaldbackx600.jpg
    oswaldbackx600.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back