• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When pictures are removed from pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
When pictures are removed from pinpics

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
So there were 2 pics I had added in my pinpics collection and now they're gone. I'm wondering why this happens, anybody know?

There have been several duplicate listings added recently, and then removed a few days later after I assume they were told they were duplicates.

Like the not so scary evil queen and maleficent cauldron pins.

Those are still both in the database: 124128, and 124131. So if you added them but with different numbers, they would be duplicate listings and cleaned up and removed. Although, based on the W / T numbers. I'm guessing this time they kept the newer listings and deleted the old one. Or accidentally deleted them and then restored it.

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed the first Maleficent caldron was deleted and a new one appeared.

I have been watching the gallery closely since I added some of my LIAA pins (about 4 weeks ago.) Pinpics finally added them last week. During some of my recent perusals of the gallery I noticed the Maleficent caldron... original and updated (I also noticed the other recent duplicates.) It has to be a lot to keep up with and confirm there is only one Pinpic/pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back