When pictures are removed from pinpics

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Disneychildwithin, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

So there were 2 pics I had added in my pinpics collection and now they're gone. I'm wondering why this happens, anybody know?

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Which pins?

3. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

There have been several duplicate listings added recently, and then removed a few days later after I assume they were told they were duplicates.

4. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Like the not so scary evil queen and maleficent cauldron pins.

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Those are still both in the database: 124128, and 124131. So if you added them but with different numbers, they would be duplicate listings and cleaned up and removed. Although, based on the W / T numbers. I'm guessing this time they kept the newer listings and deleted the old one. Or accidentally deleted them and then restored it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  6. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Yes, they put up new ones today.

7. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Yes, I noticed the first Maleficent caldron was deleted and a new one appeared.

I have been watching the gallery closely since I added some of my LIAA pins (about 4 weeks ago.) Pinpics finally added them last week. During some of my recent perusals of the gallery I noticed the Maleficent caldron... original and updated (I also noticed the other recent duplicates.) It has to be a lot to keep up with and confirm there is only one Pinpic/pin.