• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When will you feel your collection of LE dolls is complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you feel your collection of LE dolls is complete?
Great thread!!!! I have all the LE 17 in dolls except for my grail Snow White and Mother Gothel. I'd do almost anything for Snow!!! I am thinking of selling my Harrods though but not sure. I can't wait for Sleeling Beauty!!!! :)))

I think I would be happy if my top 5 were released (Meg, Hercules, Hans, Jasmine and Pocahontas). There are lots of others I'd like to see, such as Esmeralda and some of the other Princess outfits, but I would be more than happy with just those five.

My doll collection at the moment would feel complete if I had FTDC belle and beast and 17" Belle :)

Then if any more LE pocahontas, batb or frozen dolls get released is want those too ^_^

I think I would be happy if my top 5 were released (Meg, Hercules, Hans, Jasmine and Pocahontas). There are lots of others I'd like to see, such as Esmeralda and some of the other Princess outfits, but I would be more than happy with just those five.

Im aiming for my top 5 movies:)
Have the two from Frozen, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Ariel so just missing sleeping beauty dolls:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back