• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where can I sell my Trading Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I sell my Trading Pins?

ButterflyFairy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some pins I discovered in a box, from 2000. I wanted to sell but to collectors who really wanted them. Where can I do this? Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
I have some pins I discovered in a box, from 2000. I wanted to sell but to collectors who really wanted them ,not to people who are going to quickly re sell. Where can I do this? Thanks in advance for any help!

I am relatively new. But you can sell them right here! There are some rules for posting pins for sale though. I don't know how to like threads but someone more experienced should see this soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Unfortunately, there's never any guarantee that someone will hold onto pins long term, its how the hobby is. Every collector/trader operates differently.

Do you have any specific themes or characters in your collection of pins? If you have, look for people collecting those characters/themes, they are usually trying to collect all and any pins in their chosen theme.

If you have Jiminy Cricket pins I would be interested. You can PM me.

You have to to be a member for a certain time (30 days) and have at least 20 posts, or close to that before you can post in the sale market.

If you have Jiminy Cricket pins I would be interested. You can PM me.

You have to to be a member for a certain time (30 days) and have at least 20 posts, or close to that before you can post in the sale market.

I forgot about that rule. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always interested in Tinker Bell pins! It's best to just make a list, takes lots of photos, and start doing research on eBay/pinpics. If you need help with pricing, there are a ton of members that can help you navigate. This forum is a great place to test the waters to see the popularity of your pins, and whatever pins don't sell here you can post on other forums, or on other social media sites like Facebook or Instagram, all of which have their own huge pin communities.

Thank you so much. I created 2 albums with my pins. I am not sure if anyone will want them but I am hoping to find them new homes. If anyone is interested they can take a peek at my albums.:)

Unfortunately, there's never any guarantee that someone will hold onto pins long term, its how the hobby is.
As someone who has been collecting pins for 18 years and Wonderland in general for decades, I'd dispute that assertion. ;)

While it is true that many/most collectors are in and out of the hobby in a year or two once they realize how expensive it is - there are some of us for whom "keepers" is a permanent term. :)

Thanks for asking this question! I had the same question. Time to clear out some pins--most pre-2000.
If you happen to have this one, let me know! I've been looking for it for over a decade!

• Pin# 14631
    Walt with Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back