• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where did Snow White go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Snow White go?

themastereddo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm freaking out just a little-- I've been collecting the Animator's Collection Toddler Disney Princess dolls for my sister. We have Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle, Aurora, Merida and Cinderella-- halfway done! We were going to get Snow White next, and I couldn't find her in either Disney store in my area. We finally looked online, and they've taken her off completely!

Is there any news on this? Are they taking away the dolls, or is she just out of stock, currently? I'd really love an answer! I'd hate to think I missed her! And I feel pressured to buy the dolls faster now if they're going away!!

I would assume she is just out of stock. These dolls are popular and not limited edition so I don't think they would stop producing them already. I have seen the Rapunzel and Belle disappear from the website and later become available again...so I wouldn't worry too much. :)

And if you are trying to collect them all...you can always just get one of the other ones you are missing first (Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, Tiana) while you are waiting for Snow White to reappear. :)

And another thought...if you want them all anyways, you can just purchase all the ones you are missing at once...then you get free shipping and don't have to worry about them selling out! :)

^^ I second what Becky says. I have seen Animator's Snow White show up online at DS.com many times over the past few weeks, but she sells out really quickly. I am positive that she will reappear again. Just keep checking every day if you can.

hi i contacted the disney store and they cannot say when it will be back in stock, so i ended up ordering my from Amazon for like $36 with free shipping, would have been $31 or so from disney with shipping and tax

I was just at my Disney store today and they had a ridiculous amount of Animator Dolls, the only one they seemed to have in low stock was the Rapunzel one, which only appeared to have two in stock while every other doll had at least eight if not eleven of them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back