• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where to buy the best pins in animal kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to buy the best pins in animal kingdom?

LeisaV

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be taking a short trip to animal kingdom to go to Pandora
and have a few questions:
where can I buy the best pins...biggest selection?
where are the best trades?
where can I buy a big pin case in the park?

also, I was interested in the new jungle cruise pin and I heard it's only available in the MK... can anyone confirm?

The Jungle Cruise pins are only available at MK. In AK the first store on the right, i don't know the name has a good pin selection. But it would be best to go to Disney Springs for pins.

Discovery Trading Company will have the best selection in the park. As you enter Discovery Island on your right past the Wilderness Explorers sign-up area will be an entrance that takes you right to the pins. They also usually have some LE pins left over when the other parks are sold out.

Animal Kingdom is easily the best park for cast member trading. Most/all carts selling pins will have a pin board. The Discovery Trading Company has a pin book constantly after 11 I think. The store across from the entrance to the pin side of Discovery Trading has a pin 'board' in the shape of a beehive. There's a ton of lanyards across the park and some snack stands will have pin boards on display. I can write out all the ones I know later.

As for trading with other guests, there isn't anywhere in Animal Kingdom for that really. The big pin stores at Epcot and Disney Springs are your best bet for that.

Discovery Trading Company will have pin bags of all sizes if that's what you mean by case.

Thankyou! That's what I was looking for...we're doing a quick turn and burn -we live two hours away but going up for Pandora pre-view. I'm also getting ready for Love is an Adventure. ..looking for the big pin cases too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back