• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Which doll would you wish was created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which doll would you wish was created?
I would love to see LE 17" dolls of...

-Charlotte in her poofy pink dress
-Aurora as Briar Rose OR in her blue dress
-Ursula as Vanessa
-Ariel in her blue "town" dress
-All princesses (that were shown getting married) in their wedding attire
-Cinderella in her pink "made by the mice" dress

-All princesses (that were shown getting married) in their wedding attire

I would love to see all 10 Princesses in their Wedding dresses as LE dolls, although I think I would like to see them also done as a Designer Princess Bride Collection. Each little Princess would look so lovely inside the plasic display cases with their designered up Wedding dresses on. That would also give some of us who didn't manage to get all the Princesses in the first Designer series the chance to add some of the Princesses we missed to our collections too ;o)

I also kind of likes the idea of Designer Heroine dolls, although I would want Merida and Giselle included (and maybe even Mary Poppins) as I would love to see how they could make those 2 look Designer ;o)

I would love to see all 10 Princesses in their Wedding dresses as LE dolls, although I think I would like to see them also done as a Designer Princess Bride Collection. Each little Princess would look so lovely inside the plasic display cases with their designered up Wedding dresses on. That would also give some of us who didn't manage to get all the Princesses in the first Designer series the chance to add some of the Princesses we missed to our collections too ;o)

Oooh I love the idea of a Designer Princess Bride Collection!

They could even get real wedding designers like Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Hererra, etc. to re-imagine their wedding attire. That would be epic!

I agree, the Disney Heroine line could include Merida, Megara, Alice, Esmerelda, Jane, Kida, Eilonwy, Giselle, Charlotte! Mary Poppins would be cool. Am I missing any?

Hopefully we will get an all-new Ursula doll featuring rooted hair and an evil smile! The Triton doll is smiling too, but it is ok to me, since he is not an evil character in the movie. I would rather expect Ursula to show off her evil smile as a Disney villain should! :lol:

I'd love:

Vanessa: She was the first beautiful brown haired girl I knew of as a child. Always wished she wasn't really Ursula and evil. I would love a doll of her.
Ariel: In that aqua dress. Love that design.
Queen Elinor: Without Merida and in her blue dress with her hair down.

Bride dolls and Holiday dolls would be nice too, but I would want the holiday dolls to be very very special and not your typical red/white/green dolls.

Last edited:
Sorry for reviving an old thread but it's fun to see what we did end up with. Nw we do have a classic Vanessa (from the boxed set) and the LE Aurora just released....

I would really like to see a new Jane Porter doll and maybe in a set with Tarzan in his suit? As well as all the older heriones like Eilowiny and of course Giselle!

Frozen Jane! Great idea with Giselle. Haven't Disney just announced a sequel. So maybe just maybe there might be a LE doll coming up.

I just wish they would make a LE 17" Pocohantas. :hs: She is very underappreciated. :(. I also would like a 17" of Belle in her village blue dress or the pink dress with cape. I know the latter won't happen, though, because they already did a 17" Belle. Oh, well. :)

I would absolutely love to see a 17" megara doll! Shes my favourite disney heroine and I think the finished product would look amazing considering she already has dramatic makeup in Hercules...

Audrey
... For the "Who you callin' princess?!" line.

tumblr_inline_ng3r9shyfy1r4x12f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back