Which Harry Potter House are you ?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by speedwaystar1, Jul 24, 2017.

1. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

Whilst I was visiting Universal Studios I was sorted into Slytherin (Might have had something to do with the Villains Rule shirt I was wearing :lol:) but I just registered via the Pottermore website and was sorted into Gryffindor :D (See I may actually be Harry :x:)
    I'm going with Gryffindor , which house are you ?

2. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

I was sorted at Warner Bros. in So. Cal about 10 years ago to Gryffindor. My wife, who is a huge fan was mad at me? She was sorted to Hufflepuff.

3. AshleyV

AshleyV Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Never been sorted at Universal, but according to Pottermore (and every other HP sorting quiz I can find), I'm 100% Ravenclaw and that suits me just fine. :) Also got sorted into Pukwudgie according to Pottermore's Ilvermorny test, but... I don't know enough about that house to feel any kind of way about it.

4. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

5. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Quizzes usually sort me into Ravenclaw, but Slytherin pops up occasionally.

ETA: Sora, that quiz sorted me into Ravenpuff, so I guess we're housemates. :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  6. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

I am solidly a Hufflepuff. (Literally 100% of all "which house are you" quizzes I take I get Hufflepuff as a result, including both times sorting at Pottermore.) My secondary house is Ravenclaw.

One of my roommates is also a Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw secondarily, and my other roommate is Ravenclaw with Hufflepuff secondarily. So we basically live in House Huffleclaw. :3

8. FoolishMortal71

FoolishMortal71 Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Every quiz I take sorts me into Slytherin. And since I consider Pottermore the only official one, I guess Slytherin it is!

9. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Being a Ravenclaw has been a core part of my personality since I was about nine :roll:

10. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

Appropriately for a Jabberwocky, I'm Pottermore Slytherin. :D

11. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

I did that part too , apparently I'm an Ilvermorny Thunderbird :)
    My Patronus is a crow , or Diablo if you prefer (and I do :D)

12. quicksilver493

quicksilver493 Gonna be a MIGHTY king!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I've taken the Pottermore quiz at least four times, and have been sorted into Hufflepuff every time! :D

I'm very proud of it

13. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I just took it and landed in Ravenclaw...now I'm tempted to take it again and again...lol

14. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, which worked for me. :D I've always suspected I'm a hybrid Gryffindor/Ravenclaw, and sure enough, the quiz that Sora posted confirmed it!

15. froggerway

froggerway nobody cared then

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

According to Pottermore, my house is Ravenclaw.

On a very sad and highly disturbing note, I decided to test for my Patronus. It was a Chow dog.

I've always been a cat person, but I love most animals. Since he was 11 weeks old, I had a Chow Chow for 14 years who was euthanized a few months ago. To see a computer program that uses algorithmic equations to produce preselected animals choose a Chow for me is way too surreal for my liking.

RIP Loki. You were the best dog. I miss you more everyday.

16. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

I was actually a hat stall on Pottermore and got to choose between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. :) I chose Hufflepuff.

My patronus is a Manx cat according to the website, but in real life I'm pretty sure it would actually be a pug. ;) (Not an option on the site.)

My Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird. My wand is hawthorn with a Phoenix core.

17. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

That is too sweet and perfect. ❤️ Loki is still looking out for you from realms beyond.

18. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

I'm almost always a Ravenclaw, including the official Pottermore quiz--a friend can attest how anxious I was about taking that test in case I WASN'T Ravenclaw....I was very relieved. Hahah! Every blue moon I'll get sorted into Hufflepuff, but I blame that on my mom who is 1000% a huffle. Hahah!

Fun fact, boyfriend and I were pretty sure he was going to be a Gryffindor. But he took the Pottermore quiz and got sorted into Slytherin. We don't talk about it much...

~Merlin

19. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

I'm ... no longer excited to meet Russ. Ha ha ha ha I'm just kidding. Mostly.

20. AidanShepard

AidanShepard A Villainous Villain!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I am Gryffindor! According to literally every test I've ever taken.

One test did percentages. Apparently Slytherin followed closely after.

My friends say my patronus would be a lion..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

21. MMiano

MMiano Princess Mmiano

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Hufflepuff

22. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

According to Pottermore, I am a Hufflepuff. I might just get up and leave now...

23. xdattax

xdattax Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Pottermore said I'm a Syltherin. I have the banner hanging in my office at work. My mom is a Ravenclaw (which she finds amusing since it's the academic house and she isn't academic at all). Boyfriend always thought he was Ravenclaw but he's a Hufflepuff according to 'more.

24. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Im a slytherin, my husband is Gryffindor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk