• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Which one is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is real!

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
a45140b4003e0868e96ea39c8f2c7665.jpg

b890666ed59fb4eca32ec4343248bdb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if the one by your fingers is not real... it is close.. the other one in your palm looks like she went overboard on the eyeliner

There's a good change, both of them could be fake. Cast Lanyards/Hidden Mickey's have so many fake versions floating around, because it seems like multiple factories got into that game.

The one on the left is definitely bad, the last little bit of hair on the right is colored the background color not hair. And it's not supposed to be purplish, nor look at the size of the dot making up her nose.

The one by my fingers I've had forever and got the really bad one recently to compare, I didn't even notice the hair colored wrong! Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back