• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Which PoDM to keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which PoDM to keep?

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So, I got my hands on another Lady & the Tramp PoDM :suspect:. But it's almost the same as my previous. I'm trying to figure which one to keep.

LadyTramp.jpg

What do you guys think?

Also got some new traders! :hsd: (Some are old! But I did get to add four)

Traderscopy.jpg

Before people start asking, I'm currently only trading PoDMs for more PoDMs.

I nominate the one on the left:

1) Tramp looks so much cuter with his mouth closed, but I prefer his ears in the one on the right, BUT THAT CUTE FACE ON THE LEFT!!!!
2) I don't like Lady's shocked expression and let's be honest "Nobody likes a lady who stares with her mouth open"
3) The buildings behind them in the left one is so much prettier, you can see more color than the one on the right, where it is just near pitch black behind them
4) The candle wick on the left is more straight up and symmetrical as opposed to curved like the one on the right

okay so I guess I am going to tie it up again, I like the one on the right. If you decide to get rid of one of them I would be happy to trade for it :hsd:

LMAO well we are no help at all!! dead heat it would seem...i like the right one ever so slightly more....just einy meenie it.

I like the scene on the right... Since I just finished watching the last debate I couldn't help equating this to the election. It is just about as close too...LOL

Right!!!
I love dogs and I love it when I get that excited look when they see their owner.
The right scene has them with that exact same look and its adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back