• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who Dat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Dat?!

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Haunted575 finally checking in! Originally from New Orleans so can I get a Who Dat?! Now I live in Georgia and am 4 hours from WDW. My daughter and I are annual passholders and can get to the parks once a month. We both are avid pin traders. My main collection is Alice, Aurora on the side, and a lil Stitch for dessert. My daughter collects Bambi, Figment, Scar, and Marie.

I did a trade with Speedwaystar1, David, a few months ago. I sent a blind request via Pinpics and did not realize he was in UK. So I thought to myself, hmmm, who is this guy and do I want to ship international? Well, it was the start of a great pin friendship! A big thank you to David for telling me about DPF because I have really enjoyed keeping up with pins and people who love pins!

My pinpics is Kalokapoodle if anyone wants to trade.

David is WONDERFUL!

I collect Bambi for my daughter as well, but she's tiny and has no idea what pin trading is.

Welcome to the community though, you'll enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum! Very jealous that you get to go to WDW once a month :) My boyfriend and I went there for the first time in May this year for 2 weeks and we loved it!! Already we cannot wait to go back.

Welcome to DPF. David is right, this forum is filled with some of the best Disney pin collectors/traders on the net. I'm heading over to pinpics now to see if we have any matches to set up a possible trade.

AIW, Stitch and Marie??? We should be friends. Then again, we probably want all the same pins...haha. Nice to "meet" you.

Christine
(P.S. I agree, David - Speedwaystar - is a wonderful person)

AIW, Stitch and Marie??? We should be friends. Then again, we probably want all the same pins...haha. Nice to "meet" you.

Christine
(P.S. I agree, David - Speedwaystar - is a wonderful person)

Kindred (pin) spirits! Lately Aurora is really catching my eye...another collection on the rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back