• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who else collects Disney mugs and other kitchenware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else collects Disney mugs and other kitchenware?

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was wondering who else collects mugs, plates, bowls etc. for actual kitchen use, rather than collecting rare, decorative plates and glasses?
I've had Disney bowls and mugs for years, and recently started buying more. I've started buying plastic bowls and and plates and drinking cups, since I think they're adorable! Me and my roommate use them all the time!

These are the mugs I have:

tumblr_mbp7sgCa6l1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

These are our plates and bowls:

tumblr_mbp7sgCa6l1qhk4hso2_250.jpg

The red Minnie Mouse bowl is ceramic, and is from Disneyland Paris back in 2000? I think. The red mug is from the matching set:

tumblr_mbp7sgCa6l1qhk4hso3_250.jpg

These are our plastic cups. We love curly straws! (Yes, we are 20 years old :p) In the front is an egg cup purchased in Disneyland Paris in 1998:

tumblr_mbp7sgCa6l1qhk4hso4_250.jpg

Here are 2 tubs of the Wonderland Unbirthday tea, in different containers, with a Mickey ears tea strainer to brew the tea!

tumblr_mbp7sgCa6l1qhk4hso5_250.jpg

That's it so far. Not much, I know, but I'm working on it :p
Anyone else want to share?

Lovely collection! I have most of that Alice tea line (multiple tins and the large black teapot) - I think it's absolutely charming!

I also have WAY TOO MANY Wonderland mugs. I'm really really trying to convince myself to let them go as I just store them and have never used them. But I haven't quite managed to let go yet. :D I have managed for the most part to at least stop buying more!

Last edited:
I've really wanted to get that Alice tea line, but we just do NOT need any more mugs in our household! (But but but... so pretty! And ALICE!)

I may give in to temptation on this next trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back