Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Everyone that posted send me your addy as well

2. piratechick24

piratechick24 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Let me try again =] My name is Melissa, I've been pin collecting for 2 years on and off.
    I collect:
    -Captain Hook (my favorite disney villain)
    -fox and the hound
    -stitch invades
    -designer pins
    My pinpics is Piratechick24

3. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have added all of you and Melissa this is perfect now!!! Welcome to all of you and I hope you get zapped very soon!!!

4. Orchestral

Orchestral Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My pinpics is Zephusa. I just recently started it up and am a bit confused, so bear with me ahahha

5. KTM

KTM Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I GOT ZAPPED! :D

These beauties arrived this morning from super duper awesome halloweenfiend! Thanks again.

[​IMG]

6. MzMarie

MzMarie Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hi new here so obviously never been zapped :). My collection so far only consists of the nerds rock (heads), the ones I received on my honeymoon. I do have a pinpics account which is MzMarie as well. My fave characters include the "main mouse" Mickey, Tiana, Marie (aristocats) and marvel characters.

7. dennis_dennis

dennis_dennis dennis & dennis

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Very nice idea! i have not been zapped.
    My name is Dennis Verdaasdonk, my fav characters are: Stitch/Roger Rabbit and my pinpics is dennis_dennis.
    I live in the netherlands!
    thnx :lol:

8. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Hi Dennis,

First welcome to DPF!!! I am happy to add you to the list. I hope you get zapped very soon!

9. lordvader

lordvader Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not zapped! But a great gesture as I know some of my close friends who have. Thanks for the consideration.

10. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Be sure to read the opening post and follow all of the directions.

11. lordvader

lordvader Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry bout that. Difficult to do from my phone. I collect beloved tales pins, snow white (for my girlfriend who just started collecting), and DSF marquee pins. My pinpics is "kaleomana". Thank you again for the consideration of the DPF family.

12. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

does getting zapped by Rasputin count, then I was zapped but not buy all of You :) It was an awesome one to boot

13. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Yes getting zapped by anybody counts and yes they did a fantastic job of it!!!

14. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

thanks I really love it just checking to make sure

15. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello!

Not only am I new to the Forum I am also new to pins only having discovered them during a trip to WDW with my family I took a little over a week ago. I quickly became obsessed and have started to build my collection from a variety of sources. I often can be found reloading the FOR SALE forum to see if there is anything new that has been added that I can buy that would fit my very small but growing collection!

The good thing is I am not sticking to one collection only but envision myself having various sub-collections. Here is what I love:

1. Monsters Inc. / Monsters University
    2. Expedition Everest / Yeti
    3. Villains with a focus on Ursula (still waiting to grab my first Ursula Pin), Hook, Maleficent
    4. Enchanted Tiki Room
    5. Pixar (Wall-E, Toy Story, Nemo)
    6. Whatever else I think is just plain fun!

Hahahaha do I sound like a newby or what?!

Anyway, I am happy to be part of this forum and look forward to learning from everyone.

Best,
    Magpie812

16. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Pinpics name is Magpie812 as well

17. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

For those that have never been zapped it is a great feeling to get an unexpected LBE in the mail :dunno:, then to figure out who sent it then when opened you go wow :shock: what great things are in this package then to tell everyone what you got is event better:bowdown::rock:

18. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Okay so it has been far to long since I have updated this thread. So if you are on the list then please post here and who zapped you so I can update that list. If you are not on the list yet and have never been zapped let us know. With all of the zapping going on lately it is a great time to update this!!!

19. MzMarie

MzMarie Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Well the doc himself zapped me!

20. Ninpin

Ninpin Mothmouse

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I think the first zap I got was from tiggermickey! I also got a nice zap from you of course, David! So scratch me off please! :]

21. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Yay, 3 more down as I also got Magpie812 with the 12 zaps. I am going to go through the remaining people and check to be sure they have been online in the past few months. If you have been mia then I won't have an updated address. I would hate for somebody to send something to the wrong address.

Thank you Stef (dancecats) for stickying this. :lol:

If you are new here you are welcome to sign up. If you have been here for a while and have never been zapped please sign up. Don't forget to follow to send your address. We can't get you zapped if we don't know where you are. Please also send your address to Judy (tiggermickey) as she also has a large address list. That way if one of us is not around for some reason the other one can help out with addresses. :)

Might be a good time to remind people that we only give out addresses of people that have said it is okay. If you have signed up for one of my give away games and don't want your address given out I make a note in my address book and your address is never given out. We do not under any circumstances sell your addresses. They are for zapping purposes only here at DPF.

Don't forget a zap does not have to be a pin. Here are some examples:
    http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...ps-don-t-have-to-be-pins!&p=783954#post783954

It is not as important what you zap, just that you zap!!!

22. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Hi - I've zapped but have not been zapped yet.

Pinpics ID: CCofRR13
    wants: Cheshire cat and other cats (Si and Am, Lucifer, Figaro, Marie) - Stitch in other movies or dressed as others - trying to start a Maleficent collection but I keep trading them

Thank you,
    Christine (already sent address)

23. piratechick24

piratechick24 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I just got my zap today and I was in shock! I'm super excited and thank you soooooooo much CCofRR13! You are the best!!!!! [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

24. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

So glad he got there safely and you like him! You are most welcome! Happy New Year!
    Christine

25. GirlOnFire

GirlOnFire Disney Pin Trading Newbie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I havnt been zapped yet, my pinpics is blkviper my favorite characters are. Elsa (of course) Nala simba lady and tramp. Do I have to pm u my address now or later?