Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Miss.Megan

Miss.Megan Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have never been zapped before!
    I collect Eeyore mainly, and my pins pics is Miss.Megan
    :)

2. GirlOnFire

GirlOnFire Disney Pin Trading Newbie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry parents said I cant be giving strangers my address and have them send things :( sorry guys take me off the list

3. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Congratulations!!!

Great Job Christine!!!

Don't forget to send me your address. We can't get you zapped unless we know where you are. :lol:

Not a problem welcome to the site.

4. Priderock_pins

Priderock_pins Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

hi everyone my name is Victoria I collect lion king , lady and the tramp, and bullseye
    my pinpics is priderock_pins :)

i have always been the zapper not zappe because i love how happy the people get when i just randomly give them something or send them something
    i dont usually post my wants but i thought it would be nice to have a little surprise one day haha
    if not its cool i will still continue zapping people anyways :)

5. mttmilner

mttmilner Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards and saw this thread. What a great idea. I would love to be zapped. My wife and I collect anything from Up and I love anything with the Castle on it. My pinpics ID is also mttmilner.

6. kik36

kik36 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello, my name is Heath. Docfish said I should post here. :p I'm still blue in the gills when it comes to trading, and I'm still trying to figure out my ultimate favorites and all that. Currently I enjoy Zero, Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, and any sketch type pins.

My PinPics id is kik36.

7. Popculturescholar

Popculturescholar popculturescholar

0   0   0

so im a newbie to the whole pin collecting thing. if anyone wants to be kind id love any princess pin or something from frozen, wreck it ralph or big hero six. thanks:lol:

8. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have added you to the list. Welcome!!!

Don't forget to read the original post and follow the directions!!!

9. Room41more

Room41more Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Hello everyone! Like several others, I am very new to the forum and so do not expect to get zapped any time soon but I wish to zap very soon! I can't say that my zaps will be anything super rare, being a student but more importantly, a newbie in the pin trading but I really do enjoy doing RAKs whenever I get the chance to!
    I love anything Stitch, Haunted Mansion, and Alice in Wonderland-related (esp the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit!)

PinPics: room41more

10. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I am updating the list. If you have still not been zapped and you are on the list please pm me your address again so I can have a current address. If you have pm'd me your address in the last couple of months and have not moved then there is no need.

If you are new to the site and have never been zapped please read the original post and follow ALL of the directions.

11. Ftskim

Ftskim Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi! Another newbie here. It blows my mind and warms my heart that this is such a common practice here. I can't wait to zap people in the future! My name is Kim and I'm trying to kickstart an Evil Queen collection. I also love pins where Mickey is looking particularly "cool". With sunglasses or headphones or similar things. My pinpics is ftskim.

12. JASBG

JASBG Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone!

My name is Shaw! My wife (Jordan) and I are very new to pin collecting but are definitely hooked!

This whole zapping and RAK thing is AMAZING and I must say is a very unique thing (as far as I have seen). I dont collect anything really, but I have been a part of other online communities (via games or other hobbies) and have never seen something like this!

Cant wait to contribute to the joy :)

As far as interests, I am into Cars, Planes, and anything industrial/steampunk/mechanical. Jordan is interested in Frozen, Brave, Belle, Little Mermaid. We are both into Wall-E, Big Hero 6, and Studio Ghibli. PinPic ID is Jordanab9.

Cant wait to get more involved in this community!

EDIT:
    I HAVE BEEN ZAPPED BY MICHELLE (Mmiano)! Thank you so much Michelle for the great pins to add to two of my collections!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  13. Beccalionsmom

Beccalionsmom Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi dpf family! My name is Becca and my husband and I have been collecting 1 year in May. We have 3 children 4,6, and 8 years old and we are totally obsessed with pin trading. We collect pretty much everything, and we have both sons and a daughter, so we really do collect everything between the 5 of us. My husband loves cars, planes, Peter pan, Pixar anything especially wall-e and up. And I love Robin hood, sword in the stone, cinderellas castle from wdw. 4 parks icons, and STAR WARS! We are going to start going to wdw every other year for Star Wars weekends. Last year changed our life and started us on this amazing family hobby and we Are so grateful for pin trading! It brings our family endless joy. Many nights a week we play a game we invented that I call "fantasy pin lanyard". We each pull out our lanyards and say, if we were going to Disney word tomorrow, what pins would we wear?" Then we all mob the boards and try to create our lanyard for the imaginary day, and then when we are done we lay them on the dining room table and I take a picture.
    Thank you so much for this wonderful forum. I am so excited to zap and rak, and be zapped. It's just our kind of thing!!!

14. Bikiangel103

Bikiangel103 Member

0   0   0

I have never been zapped and I ADORE Simba, Stitch and Lady and the Tramp. Pmimg you my address :)

15. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

David,
    could you update me with all the new addys

16. daiyuflower

daiyuflower Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to DPF, and I haven't been zapped yet ^_^
    My pinpics ID is also daiyuflower, and my favorite characters to collect are Merida, Frozen and Stitch.

17. Megfly

Megfly Lantern Searcher

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm a newbie to trading and don't really have super rare pins or anything but i'd love to zap someone ^___^ i've never actually been zapped myself (I actually didn't even know what it was until I read the thread haha) Tangled is my main focus. However I do like Aladdin, Hercules, Wreck it ralph and Big hero 6.

18. BriV97

BriV97 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've never been zapped before because I'm pretty new..I just started pin trading about a month ago but I'm already addicted. I'm not picky when it comes to collecting I love old school stuff like toy story, lion king, aladdin, but I'm also into newer stuff like cars, up, and and other cool Disneyland resort pins with characters on them. I'd say my top wants would have to be frozen and stitch though.

19. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Everyone ,that has posted please pm your info as well

20. itsmeadamg

itsmeadamg Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First and foremost, I want to say that I LOVE how you all look out for one another! Pinning draws such a wonderful crowd...

I am new to the site and obviously have never been ZAPPED but I can't wait to find somebody to zap first...just need to see who would benefit the most !

I am a huge fan of any of the characters in ALICE IN WONDERLAND

My PinPics ID is ITSMEADAMG

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  21. BriV97

BriV97 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Forgot to post my pinpics id: BriV97

22. daiyuflower

daiyuflower Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I PM'ed docfish2u, but do we also need to PM you with our address information? Thanks! ^__^

23. esox17

esox17 Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Hmmm...not enough posts yet for me to start a thread so I have to settle for here. Not that his legendary status was in question, but Docfish2u continues to pile it on. Mentioned to him that I knew a very deserving family that has 2 young traders that have never been zapped by anyone but me, and I got word yesterday that they received a generous addition to their collection from "The Zapmaster." I'm hoping to get a picture of what he sent to post on here, but it was Peter Pan themed and overwhelming for two young pin traders. Thank you, David, for kindness above and beyond the call of duty.

24. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Judy also has a huge list of names and it is never a bad idea to send your information to her as well.

25. EclecticGentleman

EclecticGentleman Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and pin trading biz, so I am still learning and moving forward with my collection. I keep noticing all of the Zap messages on the forum and would love to participate in the zapping! My collection is very small at the moment, and my PinPics (EclecticGentleman) is still under construction. I also have a Pin Trading DB account: EclecticGentleman. It is a bit more accurate than my PinPics.

My pin interests are Tron (I wish I could get my hands on these pins!), Beauty and the Beast (I REALLY love Lumiere!), Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and really anything Mickey Mouse. I mostly have Mickey pins. Also, I am wanting to begin collecting WDI Sorcerer's Hat pins soon...

EclecticGentleman