Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. MomeRathsOutgrabe

MomeRathsOutgrabe Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Hello all,
    I'm another newbie to the Forum, just throwing my hat into the ring. I am a big fan of anything related to Alice in Wonderland or Lady & The Tramp, but my collection is pretty new, so I'm still figuring out my favorites.

My PinPics ID: Outgrabed

2. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

EclecticGentelman you have been added to the list. MomeRathsOutgrabe, when you follow all of the directions in the opening post you can be added also. Welcome to you both!!!

3. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just joined - My name is Joan, and I like Nightmare Before Christmas, Kim Possible, Mulan, and heck, anything cute. :) Zapping sounds like so much fun! And I love the fact that it's not only pins, but whatever might make someone's day. My brand-spankin-new pinpics profile name is LadyBarclay.

4. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Welcome to all of the newbies :wavey:

Please be sure to read all of the opening post and follow all of the directions. It is the only way you will get added to the list.

5. mrbuster

mrbuster Member

0   0   0

What a generous and fun idea!

Hi Everyone!

We've never been zapped before! I collect for my daughter, who is too young to participate (she is 7).

We don't have many pins (she has 8). She loves Frozen, Princesses and Fairies (surprise)!

Much thanks to whoever helps us add to her collection!

6. Rvaya

Rvaya Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I can't wait to participate in this but I think I should wait until I move back to the US this summer. If someone were to send to me now I probably wouldn't know it since my parents just stock pile all my traded pins for me. :D It will be like Christmas when I can get there and open them all at once and update my lists properly.

I'll be sure to get signed up then! :) So far it's just really fun to see all that everyone does for each other here.

7. foxxandthehound

foxxandthehound New Member

0   0   0

I just read the sticky on what a zap is! I think it's so cool to brighten someone's day like that, great concept. Once I get the hang of the forum a bit I will definitely want to be on the giving end of a zap.

As I'm still new I have never been zapped. I like full body character pins, and am partial to Oliver and Company, Fox and the Hound, and Haunted Mansion.

Have a great day everyone!

8. Scottyboo

Scottyboo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello everyone!!

I have never been zapped before!! My wife and I are new a pin trading. I love everything Star Wars and she loves everything Frozen. Our PinPics ID is scottyboo. We are still trying to find all the pins we have in PinPics so that list is not fully updated. Thanks!!!

9. Jedikitten

Jedikitten Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New here and never zapped! My 4 year old and I discovered pins on our first trip to WDW in may! He loved trading with the cast members! We're both into Star Wars. He loves Peter Pan and Jake (well any pirate lol). Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney princess.

Pinpics ID: Jedikitten.

10. harperella_pins

harperella_pins New Member

0   0   0

Hey, I'm new to the forum here, but not new to trading (going on 8 years!) I'm a lover of all pins cats especially the Aristocats! I know not many people will see this, but I would love to try anyway, and look for someone to ZAP myself :) If you're reading this, thanks, and have a magical day! :wavey:

11. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

I have not been zapped except when I joined by my sis, tiggerrmickey and Merryweather once sent me a birthday pin. Which was more of a gift than a zap.
    I have zapped numerous times. Most recently Dawny and Donnam!
    Right now I am collecting Tinkerbell dressed as a princess. My Grail is obtaining Tinkerbell dressed as Belle. My pin pics user ID is the same as my user name here.
    If you feel my zap was sufficient from when I very first joined the forum, then please disregard.
    Thank You

12. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    268   0   0

Actually, I zapped you a few years ago when you purchased some pins from me.....

13. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Disregard my post then please. I had forgotten about that. I always try to zap when I sold pins. I didn't know it was the same.
    Thank You

14. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

3 more never been zapped people can no longer say that.

15. ildar717

ildar717 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello all! My name is Al. My pin collection is simple and small but growing by leaps and bounds. :)
    I love all things Mickey and Star Wars, also looking to start collecting Wreck-it-Ralph as well as Phineas and Ferb.
    My pinpics id is ildar717, same as my screen name here.

16. mrbuster

mrbuster Member

0   0   0

My daughter got zapped! She is over the moon with the kind and generous gift from her mystery (princess collecting) friend from Richmond, CA.

She wanted to send something to the zapper, but we don't think the return address is complete, and it will get lost.

Any chance the mystery zapper can confirm with a pm?

17. Jedikitten

Jedikitten Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

So I can't start my own post in the zap forums yet (I really have to work on my posting) but I really want to say THANK YOU! to the DPF Mystery Trader! I loved the Aurora and my little boy loved the pirate ship pin! He was so excited to get mail and loved that there was a pin inside! Whoever you are, Thank you!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

18. McMorgan

McMorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

The 12 Zaps of Christmas in July inspired me to join in the fun!

PinPics ID: McMorganella

Currently collecting for myself and 2 daughters.

My wants:
    *Dapper Mickey (Mickey through the years, Mickey in top hat, Mickey in tux)
    *WDW and DLR rides and attractions prefer w/ characters, no branding (like Coca-Cola), no dates (unless included on wants), Words ok!
    *Also Figment! (Poor purple dragon doesn't get enough love!) especially with Dreamfinder
    *My princesses are Cinderella and Belle.

10 year old daughter wants:
    *Peter Pan,
    *Rabbits and Bunnies (Thumper, Miss Bunny, Rabbit from WtP, White Rabbit, Bre'r Rabbit)
    *Her princesses are Rapunzel and Aurora

8 year old daughter wants:
    *Stitch,
    *Pluto,
    *toddler/baby pins
    *Her princesses are Ariel and Mulan

I look forward to zapping others in return!

19. quicksilver493

quicksilver493 Gonna be a MIGHTY king!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hooray for zapping! I've never done anything like this before, should be fun!

My Pinpics ID is - hakunamatatas26.

I collect the Lion King, anything Lion King.

20. Pookadoo77

Pookadoo77 New Member

0   0   0

Hi, My name is Tiffany! :wavey: Never been zapped.
    PinPics ID (our family shares 1 acct. for now) is Pookadoo77.

Newbie to collecting, it's rough when you live in SC and just left Disney World not to be able to return for 2 years :sad:, I figure by then we will all have nice little collections going and it makes Disney withdrawal easier, lol. Me, my hubby, and my 3 boys ages 4, 10, & 11 all collect pins now, lord help me! Trying to figure out all this pin stuff too, lol.

We collect= Haunted Mansion, Lion King, Dumbo, Baymax, Miles From Tomorrowland, Star Wars (esp. Boba Fett and Vader), those are the main ones. Only princess would be Snow White. Otherwise pretty much anything or any pin we probably have someone that would cherish it amongst us!

Thanks so much! What a great idea, now I gotta try to keep beefing up my pins and pin knowledge.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  21. Puhpuhpuhpins

Puhpuhpuhpins New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi guys, I am Alex and I'm new to pin trading. I just started this month and have mostly just been buying pins. :)

My boyfriend and I collect:
    *Lilo & Stitch
    *Oswald
    *Nightmare Before Christmas
    *Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    *Aristocats
    *PTDs
    *Characters dressed as other characters or just in any costume at all
    *Pretty much anything cute, clever, or great to look at! Haha.

I haven't made a pinpic account yet so I'll probably do that and edit that in soon.
    EDIT: pinpics account: puhpuhpuhpins

PS. My dad was zapped at Disneyland a week or two ago. The person was a nice lady and he was given both Chip and Dale in rockets!

UPDATE (7/20/15): Someone I bought a pin from a week ago sent a zap with the pin! It was a "Baymax of Anarchy" fantasy pin. Thank you yoyo_pinster (spelling?) on instagram!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  22. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

First, welcome to DPF!! I have added you to the list.

Be sure to pm me when you do set up a pinpics account. It makes it easier to get you zapped if people can see what you are looking for.

23. Iceys

Iceys Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello! I am iceys, my pin pics is icey.

I just realized this existed so I thought I should post here.
    I like
    PTD
    Stitch dressed in clothing
    Any christmas pins not involving princesses
    Winnie the pooh

24. Puhpuhpuhpins

Puhpuhpuhpins New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you so much! Sending pm now then :)

25. mrbuster

mrbuster Member

0   0   0

This is what my daughter received!!! And a super nice card and stickers!

[​IMG]

What a wonderful community! Thank you again DPF Mystery Zapper!!!