Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Please send your info to me ad well,I collec the addys too

2. McMorgan

McMorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

We've been Zapped! I will attempt to edit the post and add the picture in the morning. We were zapped with three fantastic pins and my daughters are so excited! I have decided to focus my collection on Attractions, and the Rockin' Roller Coaster pin with Mickey fits in perfectly! One of my girls collects bunnies and is thrilled to receive a Thumper Easter pin, and my other daughter adores the baby Minnie zap that matches her "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. Thank you thank you Thank you so much Mystery Zapper ;)

3. Kritter

Kritter Carousel Fanatic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I didn't know this thread existed! so thats how people mystery zap! okay well the name is Kritter I mainly collect Carousel Horses, Fanasia Pegusi (from the Pastoral Symphony), and fantasia Centaurs/Centaurettes (from the pastoral symphony). I am also into pretty much any pin that has a Horse being the main focus.

My pin pics ID is Kritter21

Edit: got zapped by bevgray!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  4. tiggermickey

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Kritter ,pm me your info please

5. Coby

Coby Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I love looking through the zapped! threads on this site, it's so heartwarming to see the happiness that comes as a result of others' generosity. :) There are some wonderful people on here and this is one of the most awesome ideas related to pin-trading I've ever heard of, well done to all of you! I hope I get the chance to zap someone in the future as well! :)

EDIT: If I can be considered, I have enclosed my details below:

My name is Jacob and I am trying to collect Pocahontas and the Arendelle sisters. (To see my full wants, my Pinpics ID is Frozen4Elsa) :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  6. Morrisonmj

Morrisonmj New Member

0   0   0

Have never zapped or been zapped. Would love to experience both! New to this site. I collect Olaf, Tigger, Chip and Dale, and really any of the Fabulous Five. Please let me know what I need to do .. Thanks for organizing this ....

7. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

First welcome to the site. Please go back and read the opening post to find out what you are supposed to do.

8. underthec

underthec New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir David, you're really too kind. I've read some of your other discussions and zaps that you've done, and you really are a knight. I hope that one day I could get a good job and be able to do zaps and make people's days like you do. Anyways, I just joined DPF, so I'm not expecting anything, but just the sound of being zapped sounds really fun. My favorite characters are Cinderella, Ariel, and Stitch, and my pinpics is underthec. I hope that I can find someone I could zap soon!!

9. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Welcome underthec:wavey: Anybody wanting to zap her should know that her pinpics id is the same as her dpf name underthec

10. gabriellemasse

gabriellemasse New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to pin trading and to this website (I just did my first PinPics trade today!) so I've never been zapped obviously. My Pinpics is gabriellemasse. Some of my favorite characters are Alice, Belle, and Lady but I love all things Disney. :) I hope I get to zap someone soon too!!

11. IAmElsan

IAmElsan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am super new to the pin trading world and would love the idea of being zapped....sounds so exciting!

I am a big fan of Elsa/Frozen, Jasmine/Aladdin, Ursula/Cruella/Hades/Dr. Facilier/, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Nightmare Before Xmas to name a few.

Pinpics username is same as here: IAmElsan

I just joined pinpics so my want list of pins isn't totally where I want it to be as there are just SOOOO many pics to go through!

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  12. gabriellemasse

gabriellemasse New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi all! I was added to the list but I guess my post to this thread didn't go through!! I'm brand new to pin trading and this forum so I think this is super cool. My Pinpics ID is gabriellemasse and some of my favorite characters are Alice, Lady, Belle, and Vixey. Hope I get to zap someone back sometime!!

13. angelinarose02

angelinarose02 New Member

0   0   0

Hi. My son and I are sorta new to pin trading(bought pins from Disney store and Disney pin groups never eBay) and collecting. We both never been zapped. We collect stitch, any of the Disney cats and as my son says anything cool lol. Our pinpics I'd is Rachael&Keith.

14. ThatUpGirl

ThatUpGirl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi I am Francesca and my favorite characters are Dug and Kevin :) My PinPics is ThatUpGirl :)

15. tiggermickey

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Anyone that posted here can send your addys to me as well as David

16. BATB_Abbi

BATB_Abbi Abbi

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi everyone. My name is Abbi and I have never been zapped before. :)
    I collect Beauty and the Beast and Star Wars.
    Have a good day everyone. :)

17. cinderellapins

cinderellapins Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello folks .. tossing my name into the ring here!

I am into pin trading mostly for my daughter who is turning 8 in March!
    We are a Disney family through and through and our love of pins and trading pins is growing daily! It's such a great thing to collect! PLUS it takes up so little space :)

We just started doing trades through PinPics and our id is ( cinderellapins)
    I've probably completed about 10 trades on there now and was thrilled when one of my very first traders took the time to give me some great advice and send me some "extra" pins for my daughters collection! In doing so I'd love to return feeling to someone else If I have something someone is after!

We did start by collecting anything that we thought was cool or neat looking but now we are trying to focus on the following...

Disney Cats - Any Cats though her top 3 favs are Oliver, Marie and Cheshire.
    Disney Dogs - Any Dogs though her top 3 favs are Lady & Tramp, Bolt and Nana
    Disney Horses - Any Horse but her top 3 favs are Pegasus, Bullseye, Maximus
    Cinderella

Thanks for any consideration but, in any event, I can't wait to send something to somebody! :)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  18. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I am so sorry that I have not gotten this updated sooner. I believe I now have everybody listed that has sent me an address. If you do not see your name in the original post please pm me.

19. Mrsjessica

Mrsjessica Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hi there! How do I get involved! It's been a long time since I've been on here and would love to get back into zapping!!

20. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

If you go back to the original post you can see how to participate in this.

21. tiggermickey

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Keep your addys coming to me and David ..you never know you might be next

22. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Hello everyone! New to this forum but I do have a Pin Pics account and have been trading for about 7 months now. I collect Lion King primarily, my favorite three characters are Simba Scar and Timon/Pumbaa. Thanks for reading this, and my Pin Pics ID is AvatarAng1! :D

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  23. tiggermickey

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Send me your addy avatarang1

24. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Did you receive it? I'm not sure if PMs work properly in this app. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

25. tiggermickey