Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Lrdobkins

Lrdobkins Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I have never been zapped, which is such a bummer because I have zapped others about 10 times now, ever since I learned about the idea.

But oh well :) I don't do it to get, I do it to put a smile on someone's face :)

2. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Don't forget to pm me with your name and address. We can't zap you if we don't have that info.

3. Lrdobkins

Lrdobkins Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

No need to send me anything :) that was not my intention. Just sharing my story :) I'm sure someone else needs it more :)
    I sent a friend, not one that I have personally met, just someone who has been become a friend through these boards and such a few pins and they got to her today. She was having a really bad day and she said it made her day :) such a great feeling!

its really awesome what you are doing!!

4. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

You should still send me your address. You never know who might want to zap you!!!

5. MissLisa

MissLisa Member

0   0   0

That's so cool. I have never been zapped. My name is Lisa Escalera and I love love my cinderella and lady and the tramp!
    I would love to Ha e the chance to zap another member as well so I must look at this e ery now and then. :)

6. ClanMcDuck

ClanMcDuck The Richest Ducks in the World

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have been zapped, but still haven't zapped anyone yet...............

7. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Be sure to pm me your address information so that if somebody is looking to zap you we can give them the info.

you may not have zapped anybody but you do participate in the RAK attack every month and that counts!!!!

8. Lrdobkins

Lrdobkins Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Ooh what's a rak attack??

9. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Oh I love it when I get that question. It is like a zap on steroids. :lol:

RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) It is where members of our community get together and send a big box of goodies to 1 member of our community. It is like a bunch of people all getting together and zapping 1 person all at one time. I open a post usually around the 15th of the month (ooopppss, I need to still do that for November) then the person who gets the most nominations becomes the following months "victim". At the 1st of the month I announce that months victim. Those that have asked to be signed up will then get a pm from me telling them who the person is for that month. They then send me packages for that person usually within the next couple of weeks so I can gather them all up and send them out in one large box of love.

You can send anything you want in the packages. It can be handmade art, snacks, trinkets or of course pin(s).

If you have any further questions check the November nominations post I am off to write.

You can see what one looks like here:
    http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40627-Thank-you-for-Choosing-me-as-ths-months-Rak

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  10. Lrdobkins

Lrdobkins Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Sounds like fun! I will check out your November posting when it is created :)

11. OogieBoogieRay

OogieBoogieRay Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

...I've never been zapped...

I like Oogie Boogie, & Scar, characters wearing top hats, PTD, and Cheshire dressed as other characters!

12. Propita

Propita Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Omg! Omg! Omg! I got zapped!

Thank you thank you thank you, David! You are so wonderful!

I opened the package and literally screamed! My husband was all, "what the...." I thought it was a trade, but that didn't make sense, because I hadn't formalized any trade. And then I read your note. I platonically love you! My next thought was, I wanna zap someone!

And I was trying to trade for this! Don't worry about "grail." Basically all my wants are grails, that's why there's only, I think, 55 of them. They're the ones I'm keeping til the end.

Thank you so very much!

13. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I am so glad you got it!!! Yours was one of the harder lists I have had to find something off of. I am so happy that I was able to find you something. When you decide you want to zap if forward pick a name and pm me. I will be happy to have you mark somebody else off of this list!!!

Please everybody remember, it is not what you zap, just that you zap!!! Have a magical day!!!

14. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

And another one is crossed off of this list. Thank you Tbird!!!

15. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

That's awesome

16. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

And now there is one less on the list, thank you Angela!!!

17. echan50

echan50 Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Bump

just checking if anyone has never been zapped. My health is starting to get better so I can go the post office again :)

18. Elvenprincess

Elvenprincess Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I got Zapped by echan50! Thanks! I got the Good Luck/Bad Luck: Lady and The Tramp! Thank you so much. I love it!

19. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Yay another one down. Anybody need to be added to the list?

20. jhari16

jhari16 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have never been zapped and would love to be added to the list, thanks in advance :)

21. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Just a friendly reminder - If you'd like to get zapped, but you don't have a PinPics account with your wants listed... Get one! And keep it updated!

I can't speak for everyone else, but I, for one, am far more likely to zap someone if I know I'm sending a pin they actually want. :bigthumb:

22. echan50

echan50 Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Bumping up.

Please let us know if you would like to get your first zap in 2014.

23. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Just send your info to me as well ...zapping fun in 2014 ..let's do it

24. dulcecab13

dulcecab13 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I've never gotten zapped before! Would like to zap in 2014 as well :)

25. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Sorry everybody, with everything else going on I have not kept this up to date.

If you are on the list on opening post and you have been zapped please lmk that!!! It is good etiquette to also do a zap post in this forum section!!!

If your are not on the list and have not been zapped before please post here and pm me your address. We can't get you zapped if we don't know where you live!!!

I have added you Dulce and I have your address already since we just traded.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014