Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Catandaguin

Catandaguin Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm pretty new, so I've never been zapped. I've zapped other people before though. It's really fun :)

2. Jacko

Jacko Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I'm still pretty new here as well, but would love to be added to the list! I'm getting ready to do some zaps of my own, can't wait to help spread some happiness and joy!

3. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have added both of you to the list. I do need you both to send me your address, we can't zap you if you if we don't know where you are!!!

Catandaguin you do not have anything listed at disneypinplace. Do you have a pinpics account?

4. Cerysanne

Cerysanne Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi there
    I have never been zapped, so I would like to be added to your list :).
    My very favorite pins are Piece of Disney Movies
    My favorite characters are from Tangled, Wreck It Ralph and Frozen, and the Aristocats.
    (my pinpics account is really not up to date, so... :/)
    Thanks for doing that, it's really sweet of you :D

5. Ammonite

Ammonite --------(^v^)--------

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I am still quite new and have never been zapped, it sounds like fun though! :) Could you add me to the list?

My Favourite characters are Belle, Gaston, Aurora, Jane (Tarzan) and anything Frozen and Tangled!

How would I go about zapping someone myself? Is it just a case of keeping a eye out for nice things or pins on a member's wants and asking you for their address to send?

6. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have added you and have your address as well. Welcome!!!

I have also added you to the list. For me I tend to zap people I notice here on the forum. Those that are posting a lot or doing nice things for others. A great way to zap somebody would be to pick somebody from the list here also!!! Welcome to you as well!!!

7. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

You can get me of the list ^^
    I just recieved a Dodger pin (from the cat/dog series) from SoraPandora!

8. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Yay!!! another one down. Thank you Sara!!!

9. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

And 2 more crossed off of the list. Anybody new need to be added?

10. dulcecab13

dulcecab13 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Zapped a lovely DLP Merida pin! By none other than docfish2u! Thanks David! :)
    I hope to find some stuff to zap others too!

11. HightopNinja

HightopNinja Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I guess I'll throw myself into the running for a potential zap in the future. Sounds like fun on the bun.

12. Catandaguin

Catandaguin Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sorry for the late reply! Sent you a pm with my address! :)

13. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

hello from europe !
    I haven't been zapped. I would really love to get zapped, so please add me to the list.( Although I feels a little bit ''evil'' to post this, haha )

14. tbear420

tbear420 Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

is a zap the same as a rak (random act of kindness) just sending someone a pin or other item they have been wanting?

15. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have sent you a pm, I need some more info from you please.

Welcome, we will see what we can do to get you zapped, although if you don't pm me your address I have little chance of it. :lol:

I love this questions since I am very involved in both.

A zap is when you send somebody something just because you want to be nice to them. It really can be anything, home made art (I just got a really cool piece of that), sweets of some kind, pins or anything else you want to send somebody. You can either send it with a trade if you have made a trade with somebody or by itself to brighten somebody's day.

A RAK (random act of kindness) is like a zap only on steroids. It is something we do here once a month where people nominate whoever they like and then the person who has the most nominations is the "victim". Then everybody who has signed up to be part of it has a few weeks to send me whatever they want to send to the "victim" and I then box it all up and send it to the person selected.

I hope this clears it up. If not pm me.

16. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

wow I never knew that ! Always nice to know what's the difference between a zap and RAK.
    And I'll send you a pm.

17. Pengy

Pengy Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I'd love to be added to the list as well :)

18. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Sending 3 on that list in first post on Friday this coming week!!

19. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

I'm going to zap someone this week, but I'm PM'ing for another address too. :D

20. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I completely love your siggy. it is perfect. You have new pins on it but what was in place of the tangled beloved tales ? I just don't know at the moment, this ''not knowing'' is killing me, haha

21. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have you added but please pm me your address. I can't get you zapped if I don't have that info!!!

Judy please pm me who

I will get that other address to you asap!!!

I have added you also and now have your address.

22. RapunzelSalat

RapunzelSalat Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Olafolaf makes the best signatures, including mine!

I've never been zapped, but I don't expect to be added to the list until I make a pin place account.

23. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I am all for making a dpp account, the site is amazing, but do you already have a pinpics account?

24. RapunzelSalat

RapunzelSalat Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nope! Need to do that too. I'm really new to pin collecting. I started off in here just for dolls and then got sucked in. I collected pins from state parks and my travels so I had a tendency toward collecting them already. Easy to jump right in!

25. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Thanks so much! :D Haha, I did replace some, but the Tangled was on there before. On my first there was the BATB Designer Fairytale couple where the Ariel pin is, but I realised I love the Ariel pin mucccch moooore. <3

Oh gosssh, you're too sweet.

[​IMG]

And thanks doc, but take your time, I'll probably ship it out with my other zap, but it's still in progress so I have time lol.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014