Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks! I meant the BatB fairytale couple (It's so obvious when you say it). I love the BatB one more.... but thats just my opinion

2. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Yeah, I really love the Designer couples pins in general but they always escape from me when I have a chance on them. I always shift my "priority" to another pin when I give up on the first one lol.

3. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The BatB fairytale couple was the pin I meant. It's so obvious now I know. Personally, I like the couple more than the ariel, but that's just my opinion.

4. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

I need some addresses, too. Did you get my PM? I want to get my zap on. :)

5. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

I have addys as well

6. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Sorry, the zap war has me very busy right now.

I received several pm's from people for this. I have also sent out addresses and am waiting on confirmation on who has and has not been zapped yet. So please be patient with me. :x: I will respond in the next few days to those who have requested names and addresses for those not zapped yet.

I really love that all of you have joined in to make this happen for people!!! Thank you!!!

7. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

David,
    she got the addys she needed from me ...

8. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Yep, I'm good. I got one sent out for someone not on this list. For this list I might wait for a new target because the person I was going to zap is already being zapped! It's a zapping epidemic! :)

9. pdgurl

pdgurl PDGURL

Rating - 100%
    6   0   1

very cool :)

10. Propita

Propita Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I would like to zap someone, if any of my traders match someone’s wants. Or more than someone.

Take your time and let me know when you have a chance. If that’s not for weeks...well, those traders aren’t going anywhere.

11. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Isn't that amazing? a zapping epidemic, who would have thought!!!

12. Stitch30

Stitch30 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have never been zapped but of course I'm new to the pin trading board thing and just started in March at Disneyland (my kids and wife totally got into it as well). My favorite is Stitch, Star Wars and Maleficient.

13. RapunzelSalat

RapunzelSalat Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jadestarr just sent me an extra pin in an order I bought from her. She sent a super cute stylized Snow White! :)

14. Catandaguin

Catandaguin Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I got zapped by Cjvandever today :)

15. Ammonite

Ammonite --------(^v^)--------

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I just got zapped by Jadestarr too, an extra pin in my order! I got the Kids Dressed as Princesses - Aurora pin :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  16. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Please pm me your address. We can't get you zapped unless we know where to send it. Also do you have a DPP or pinpics account yet?

17. Lilytoby

Lilytoby Member

Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0

I've never been zapped :) I collect Mulan, Tangled and Frozen

18. HightopNinja

HightopNinja Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Tbird zapped me today! Woot!

19. PrinceAli

PrinceAli Official Street Rat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Ahh I was really hesitant to come across this thread & knowing what "Zaps" are & saying to myself ... "Oh no, I might not have a chance cause I know a lot of people don't like sending things out internationally. But I'll give it a chance lol". My main focus is all about Aladdin pins. Plus I got my PinPlace id up just "in case" if some miracle somebody actually did send me a zap :] ahaha. But this is such an act of kindness that you're doing & it's soo awesome. Here's to hoping! PM sent [:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  20. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

We do have members in Canada so you never know. I do know that people have zapped internationally. You never know.

21. PrinceAli

PrinceAli Official Street Rat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OMG right! I do recall some Canadian members on this forum. But I'll wait patiently cause I know some members need some Zap magic! Thank you for adding me to the list :D

22. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Someone might have missed my post here a while ago, and I recieved another zap because of this thread today :shock:

It was the WDI Meeko scorserer hat, from Jacko, thank you so much!!

23. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Just because you got zapped once does not mean you won't get zapped again. I just checked and you are marked as zapped in the OP. Good job Jacko!!!

24. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

I don't think she knew, as the note said "I noticed you haven't been zapped yet" hehe, none the less, it was an awesome surprise this morning!

25. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Orionismycat has now been zapped and it is time to get this back on the first page.