Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Disnerd1989

Disnerd1989 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

2. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Working on two zaps this week! :) One is very delayed so the person has been zapped in the meantime (I needed to fix my sewing machine for this one), but one cannot have too many zaps!

3. Beka1954

Beka1954 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Awesome idea. Never been zapped and new to the forum so here's hoping :)

4. Icarusinflames

Icarusinflames -

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Soooo, I THOUGHT I had been zapped before, but it turns out I was just using the word wrong, haha.

I would love to be zapped, but I feel really greedy posting and saying "Hey I haven't gotten a free pin, give me a pin!" You guys are so incredibly nice to do this.

My DPP is NOT up to date, my computer is having trouble with the site.

My pinpics ID is "icarusinflames" and it is up to date.

5. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Yay on the zaps, but do us old folks a favor, put some pin numbers on your siggy already. :lol:

6. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Please give us your pinpics or dpp id so we can find out what you are looking for and also what you collect would be helpful!!

You did not ask to be in this, we asked you for your information. So no need to feel guilty for nothing. Everybody should be zapped!!! It brightens anybody's day to get something unexpected in the mail. :bigthumb:

7. angel1

angel1 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What a cool place this is!! I'm pretty new here and really enjoying all the posts. I love Rajah, dumbo, lady and tramp, little mermaid, aristocats, Bambi and thumper. Have a nice day

8. angel1

angel1 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oh yea. Also my pinpics is angel1. Still a work in progress

9. cpf

cpf Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm super new on here, so no, haven't been zapped! :) Pinpics is thedock! Apart from what I collect, I think animal sidekicks are the cutest! Think Pascal, Sven, Max (dog & horse) and the little roach in Wall-E... Pixar is the only thing that could ever make me like a roach.

10. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Welcome to the new people :wavey: I think I have everybody added. Please check the original post and be sure you name is there.

11. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Never been zapped. Pinpics is sorta up to date (website always gives me errors), but DPP is better.
    Been here almost a year but don't talk to many people 1 on 1 ever!

12. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I have found the more you put into this place the more enjoyment you get out of it. I know it can be tough sometimes to get to know people, but make the effort, it is well worth it!!! I was always a wall flower before I found this place. Now I am a Knight. :lol: I have gladly added you to the list!!!

13. mulanrocks

mulanrocks Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Hello, I am Jenny...I am a pinaholic...new to the site

just joined yesterday, thanks Catz! and I have obviously never zapped or been zapped yet. in reading some of the posts...just sad imo when someone gets zapped and doesn't thank the raok of the zapper....just my 2 measly cents :)/​

14. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I used to talk to a good number on PinPics before they destroyed their forums. Lost contact with all but a few of those people (they never came back that I noticed, and their forum always gives me errors), talked to a few from there on here. Since then it seems like most of them have taken a break from pin trading in general. And the ones I have started talking to on here have done the same! It happens :lol:

15. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Haha, my apologies. I will work on that, sir Knight.

16. MarieGrace

MarieGrace Best. Day. EVER!!

0   0   0

Hello! :). I've never been zapped, but would love to be zapped. (At the same time, I don't want to sound greedy. ;) ). My (screen) name is Marie-Grace, and what characters do I like? Welllllll......Lady and the Tramp, Belle, Minnie Mouse (especially as a nurse), Aristocats, Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella, Miss Piggy.........yeah, a lot of stuff. :).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  17. theDisneyCollectors

theDisneyCollectors Member

0   0   0

Wanted to update that I've been zapped by both TiggerMickey and Zagales14 :)

Thanks so much!!

Hi everyone! My name is Domi, theDisneyCollectors. I've been collecting for some time now, mainly on Instagram, Facebook and pinpics. I always find DPF difficult to understand, but then again, it's probably just me lol :p I would love to zap someone and maybe one day I can get zapped too. That would be lovely. I usually collect Alice in Wonderland but I reall am trying hard to build my new Mulan collection. Specially those older Mulan pins that are hardly ever available. So, I've never been zapped because I'm new, but I'm hoping to continue learning how to work dpf properly and I'll make a great effort to zap someone :)

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  18. Disnerd1989

Disnerd1989 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Unless it's an unexpected bill!

19. always_enchanted

always_enchanted Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I've never been zapped, but then again I just achieved my one month anniversary with DPF. I've been studying people's signatures to see if there is something I can help them with by way of a zap, from this war I've been reading about it seems that these silly little pins have brought a whole lot of joy to people and speaking as someone who's had it tough, a little bit of joy goes a long way.

Pinpics is the same as my name here and as far as wants, there's my signature for big wants and then everything else on pinpics.

20. Jacko

Jacko Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have officially been zapped! I already posted a separate thank you thread, but you can mark me off of the list [zapped by SiuJerkJai, Docfish2u/Zagales14 & Team Rasputin Knows Best]~

21. smartell

smartell Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi there! Im new to the forum and have never been zapped!! I collect frozen, NBC, Sleeping beauty and Brave!

Thank you for doing such a nice thing!! :)

22. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

All that posted you can send me your addys too

23. Molly

Molly Active Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

I would encourage everyone that is comfortable sharing their address to do so. If you do not want it shared with other members please be sure to make a note of that and I am sure it will be held in confidence. However a large number of members do randomly zap other members so we need to get your addresses without asking you directly....that would kind of spoil the element of surprise ya know?

Docfish2u (David) is currently compiling an address list and seeing that he is the "Grail Slayer" and has been involved in some major zapping, letting him have your address is the first step in having your face zapped off. Tiggermickey (Judy) likes to have addresses as well in order to help other members get the addresses they need so sending it both of them just covers all bases. PM YOUR ADDRESSES ALREADY!

Happy zapping!!

24. always_enchanted

always_enchanted Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I sent my address to doc3fish during his Peter Pan pin giveaway, should I send it again? And should I sent it to Judy, or is that something he will do? This is all new to me.

25. Story

Story Active Member

Rating - 100%
    273   0   0

I agree with what Molly suggested and would send it to docfish2u again, and also send it to Judy- they are the first two people that always come to mind to me when someone is in need of zapping addresses =)

I just realized I never posted in this thread previously- but it's mainly because I've so been zapped ;D thanks so much for all the work you do in making this site so fun, David!! ^.^