Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

Hello there
    Can you please add me to the list .
    My PinPics is the same as here - speedwaystar1
    I collect Jessica / Tinkerbell / Haunted Mansion & Donald Duck (In that order :drool:)
    I'll take a look at the first post and find someone to zap with some cool stuff :)
    David

2. KTM

KTM Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thank you!

3. bscips

bscips New Member

0   0   0

Never been zapped =\ I collect Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, pascal, olaf, nbc and 101 dalmatians =)

4. rabbitunderground

rabbitunderground Member

0   0   0

the zap side.

cookies and a lot of looooovve. c:

great of you all to be doing this!

5. Ninpin

Ninpin Mothmouse

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hmm, I have never been zapped and I haven't been having much luck with zapping games in general myself. The birthday one, the member was inactive, heh. My favorite easier-to-come-by character would be the Mad Hatter, as I've been wanting to collect him for a while now.

And if I want to send a zap, I am just supposed to message you the character I have that I want to send someone, and then you see if anyone on the list wants that character?

Just want to make sure I get this right. I am limited in what I can send, but would love to do so!

6. IronChef

IronChef Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hello everyone. My name is Randy and I'm new to the forum and pin collecting. I've never been zapped before and would like to be put on the list please.

I collect Star Wars and Stitch. Since I'm new to collecting, I don't have many want pins listed on Pin Pics since there are too many to list. :)

I think this is a great idea and would like to do some zapping of my own in the future.

Thank you,
    Randy

7. Rocke01

Rocke01 love to pin trade! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    319   0   0

All you have to do is pick someone and then write either Docfish2u or Tiggermickey for the address and send them what you want to send. It is quite simple really. Welcome to DPF btw!

8. halloweenfiend

halloweenfiend Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Sora Pandora's Zap Pack

I received a wonderful zap! The pin
    [​IMG] was great! But what really got me, (this is such un-pin-like behavior, forgive me) was the vintage style card....[​IMG]
    and the stickers.........[​IMG]. They're going to be great for a frame!

The message in the card was especially sweet and warmed the cockles of my heart. Thank you, thank you Sora Pandora (Sara). :hug:
    (PS, sorry about the delay in this posting. With the kids starting school and me starting a new job, things got a bit crazy)

9. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Thank you to all of you for joining our family!!! I have added each of you.

10. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Hi david,
    if you have the newest addys ,plmk ..I might get going and send a few out

11. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. You are very welcome! :halloween:

12. minniemad0110

minniemad0110 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Can I be added please :)
    my pinpics is minniemad0110
    I collect Ratatouille, Frankenweenie, Monsters University, Stitch, Eurodisney and Disneyland Paris attractions (mainly small world)

13. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

I would be happy to add you, but I need you to pm me your address. We can't get you zapped unless we know where you are. :lol:

14. Orchestral

Orchestral Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'd like to join in on some fun, and would love to do some zapping in the near future!

My name is Melody, hello! I just recently (a month ago) got into pins!

My favorites are Ariel, Ursula, Cinderella, Elsa, Anna and Jessica Rabbit

Thanks!

15. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Hi Melody :wavey:

Welcome!!! Have you set up a pinpics account yet? If so please let us know what it is so it is easier to get you zapped.

16. piratechick24

piratechick24 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have never been ZAP

17. piratechick24

piratechick24 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

My name is Melissa I've been collection on and off for 2 years. I love designer pins, fox and the hound, capt hook and stitch invades

18. alx08

alx08 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ive never been zapped, but I bet when you receive one its awesome!!! :D

19. docfish2u

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Please read the opening post and do everything it says. Also if you have one give us your pinpics id so we know what you already have and what you are looking for.

And alx08, yes it is awesome to get zapped!!!

20. lbrown193

lbrown193 Member

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0

Never been zapped, I collect snow, Carl and Ellie, aurora and fairies, thumper, and beauty and the beast. My pinpics is lbrown193, that's a L not an I lol

21. alx08

alx08 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

10 points from me for not reading all the way lol reminds me of my school days when I would skim over the directions lol XD

My names is Alejandro, Alex for short, Ive been collecting pins/buying them since 2006 but didnt get serious about it until about the time PODM pins came out. My main collection consists of Alice and Frozen pins :) I also have a side side side collection of NBC pins. My pinpics name is alx08

22. alx08

alx08 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

^^^^ Forgot to mention I really wanted to start collecting Big Hero 6 pins buuuuut, the set sold out before I got ahold of it. lol

23. calie

calie Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Oooo I just discovered this thread, what great fun!! Hi everyone! Thank you Sir docfish2u for such a generous idea! :D

I'm not new to the forums but I HAVE been recently active! Some of you may have seen the thread about Japan pins already and I'm excited to share Disney love from Japan!

I collect Donald Duck and Jack Skellington pins, along with the occasional couple pins of Donald & Daisy and Jack & Sally respectively.

My pinpics account is the same as my username: calie.

Pleased to meet you all and to be a part of this community!

24. disneybakerdcp

disneybakerdcp Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I guess I've zapped but didn't know that that's what I was doing! I've been zapped too but wasnt familiar with the term or that it was in fact a thing. I work in WDW so I'm definitely going to try and 'zap' some more! I personally collect Walt, Dopey, Chef and Princess pins! I don't get my new address until Monday but I'll pass it along then. My pinpics is also disneybakerdcp , happy zapping!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  25. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Im quite new to the forum and therefore new to zapping! :- ) I collect The Lion King (favourites include pins of the I Just Can't Wait To Be King scene and also of Mufasa, but I love TLK in general wholly and completely), and also pins of Djali from Hunchback of Notre Dame. And I have to admit I already love white Baymax from Big Hero 6 so I have no doubts he will somehow develop into a collection.

My pinpics username is Loomi - not 100% updated but hope to get onto it this weekend and sort it out :- )