• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who has pin 12773?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has pin 12773?

centavo03

~Aladdin is my boyfriend~
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got this pin and just wanted to share the pics and ask if anyone else can compare the back with me. There is no design on the back at all and the disney backstamp looks crooked. The backstamp reads: Disneyland resort, cast exclusive LE 3000 Disney China. I think its not a legit pin so I might frame it for my hubby since he loves Stitch. Here are pics:

pins3 003.jpgpins3 004.jpg

pin number 12773. Thanks!
~Jessi

Last edited:
I just bought 2 Disney auction Tinkerbell pins on ebay . $6.05 for one $6.51 for the other . They are LE 1000 ! Anyway, new seller, great feedback and sells a lot of Vinylmations , so I'm keeping my fingers crossed . Anyone here of counterfeit Disney Auction Pins ?
It's a cute pin though . So Sorry it happened .

The part that would concern me is that the space between Stitch's chin and the drink isn't cut out. It's hard to tell if it should be from the Pinpics picture.

Last edited:
I have both 12773 and 12772 that I traded for in the park. The one that I have has the same back stamp as yours and the area between Stitch's chin and coconut is filled just as yours is. Pin 12772 also has the smooth back and same type of backstamp and the pinpics description states it is a smooth back pin. I can't guarantee the authenticity as I traded for them myself, but mine looks almost identical to the pictures you posted. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back