• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the stupid question but how can I be zapped? Who should I give my address? I saw that Echoharmony said that we must make sure that our address is on file...
Can someone explain to me how this works? :confused:

Hi Echo,
Great thread,please PM me your Pinpics ID and addresses folks that have posted already,I collect the ZAP addys
so if you wanna be zapped,plmk Judy

Hi therr never been zapped ,but again new here
Have sent a few mini zaps with the trades I have made
Also been involved in AAN
Having a great time here
Rose xxxxxx

It's been a long time since I've just been "zapped" (by themselves) but I do get zaps from time to time with confirmed trades (and zap in return too!)

Echo .... what an awesome & thoughful thread. I am sure some fantastic zapping will come out of this :)

Jadeites-lady ... your avatar is really cute & eye-catching.

I've been collecting over 10 years and have never been zapped. However, I have had some very generous trades with some great pin traders and have had people watching for pins for me even recently (Thanks Nate!).

Ok ,just remember the private messages are screwing up,it could be a few days for me to answer you back,I still get private messages from 8 days ago,I got 20 today with FB notifications and so on

Hey all, long time no see. I would love to be a part of this but I don't have the funds to get all new mailers after the flood killed my house. Plus I cant afford to ship them all right now. If someone is willing, I will mail you out a bucket load of pins (mint on cards) with a lot set aside for you to keep since I can't include any cash. Then you can zap to your hearts content. I'll include plenty to cover all zaps for this post and more. Email me at ppnhli@gmail.com if anyone is interested.
it may take a while to reply since I am using a public Internet until I get settled again.
happy trades and Yay! Zaps

Kirk

I have never been zapped, but then again I never signed up on that part of the forum. That and my wife with the 3000 posts gets all the zaps apparently. :drool:

Not yet.... moowwwaaaaaaa!!!!!! *evil laughter*

Tom, nice try buddy. You get zapped by default for being married to such a beautiful person!!!! :wiggle:

Aw, yer sweet!!!!!

All Zappers,

Let's work together as a team to make sure everyone gets zapped! Got a few covered already. :hug:

By the way, everyone, make sure that your address is on file so that if someone does choose to zap you, they can!

heya folks. your more than welcome to send your address along to me as well as to the MOD Zap list. :) I am on here lots, so people ask me if I have an address pretty regularly.

Heres the Thread abut where to send addresses officially.
Want to be included in the zapping mayhem? Message me your info!
and some FAQ:
Pin Zaps & Swaps General FAQ

the subforum for zaps is in the "trade" forum.
Pin Zaps & Swaps

Hey all, long time no see. I would love to be a part of this but I don't have the funds to get all new mailers after the flood killed my house. Plus I cant afford to ship them all right now. If someone is willing, I will mail you out a bucket load of pins (mint on cards) with a lot set aside for you to keep since I can't include any cash. Then you can zap to your hearts content. I'll include plenty to cover all zaps for this post and more. Email me at ppnhli@gmail.com if anyone is interested.
it may take a while to reply since I am using a public Internet until I get settled again.
happy trades and Yay! Zaps

Kirk

email coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back