• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who is Going to the Disneyana Holiday Show & Sale on Sunday December 5th ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Going to the Disneyana Holiday Show & Sale on Sunday December 5th ?

CaliforniaBaby64

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering who I might be seeing on Sunday at the Disneyana Show & SaleThis Sunday December 5th.
If you don't know about the show & sale check out the pin gathering thread.
Carrie

yeah, it'd be cool to see you too! we tend to walk around a bit too, we don't spend all our time at the tables, but we'll see...i DID meet my secret santa recipient completely randomly last weekend, so maybe! haha

We are here at the show and set up. Come on by and see us. Lots of items besides pin.

Floyd Norman and Bob Gurr will be here afrom 12 - 4PM. Make sure you take this opportunity to see these 2 DIsney legends while they are still coming out to the shows.​

Floyd Norman is here. He worked on Toy Story and other Disney projects. Come on Down!!!

INCENTIVE!!!! - the next person who comes up to Carrie at the tables in the far left corner of the room will get a $10 gift card to MyD Pins and Collectibles Store on Beach/Ball in Anaheim. SHe wants you to say that you are from Disney Pin Forum. No purchase is necessary!!!​

Wish I could've gone, looks like there was some great stuff there! What are the hours of the MyD Pins store? I'm headed down that way the 15th or 16th & would like to stop in there.

here are our photos -- only a few :p We'll have videos with floyd, brian and bob up soon (hopefully!)

img6182o.jpg

img6184q.jpg

img6186b.jpg

img6187r.jpg

img61950.jpg

img6197l0.jpg

img6200g0.jpg

img62150.jpg

img6217q.jpg

Hi CaliforniaBaby64, I had a great time at the show Sunday! Thanks for posting the info! I'm glad I found your 2 O'Pin house gift pins for sale at My D Pins! I love them! I didn't get to attend the HM O'Pin House event at the DL hotel, so I was thrilled to find those 2 pins to add to my HM pin collection.

Thanks to all of you who stopped by and said Hi on Sunday and for those who missed the show please stop by My-D Pins open 11:00- 7:00 Daily. For the person who called and asked (you didn't leave a number) Yes I put the Tinker Bell tree topper pictured above in my case at the store.
Thanks again and I hope to see you all again soon.
Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back