• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who Likes shoes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Likes shoes!?

dustylcsmith

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello All!

I want to try a temporary offer!

Recently, I put a few photos up of some of my custom painted shoes. I am wanting to paint more shoes. :) So...here is what I would like to offer to my fellow Disney Addicts.... If you are interested in having a custom pair painted for you, you can send me the shoes, I will paint them, and in return, you can send me a pin of your choosing... I do have collections that I am working on, but I like all pins... and I love surprises so I will be happy with what ever is sent in return. I will also list below what I do collect though...just in case.

If interested...

~PM me so that I can give you a timeline, my address.
Info I will need in the PM... Favorite Characters or movie
~You send the shoes to me (Canvas shoes only)
(Suggested shoes) Toms, Vans, Keds converse... anything canvas will work. I did not spend the money
on name brand and they worked fine, but what ever you like is fine.
~I paint the shoes and return them to you
~you send me a pin of your choosing

~~If you live outside of the US, I am sure we can work something out.

PINS:

My wants list right now are the pins I am REALLY REALLY searching for.
My collection list is up-to-date if that helps any...

I collect:

BRAVE
Ratatouille
Alice in Wonderland
The Muppets
Teeny Tiny Pins
Tigger
Mushu

Thanks!

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

D

I just ordered a pair of lavender canvas shoes from the Animal rescue site and I remembered that you had this offer up! So I was thinking that if anyone is looking for a pair of Tom like shoes you could get these ones online and just make the mailing address Dustylcsmith's address and there you go! You can get some cool custom painted disney shoes and help rescue some super cute animals!:D I have purchased from them before and I've had no problem!

lavender would be super cute for any tangled fans and they are only 22.99!

https://theanimalrescuesite.greater.../gregs-purple-paw-canvas-shoes?source=4-325-7
image-33_zps01cc6549.jpg

I know I sound like an infomercial, but I think this is a great cause and one pair of shoes funds about 28 bowls of food!

I just ordered a pair of lavender canvas shoes from the Animal rescue site and I remembered that you had this offer up! So I was thinking that if anyone is looking for a pair of Tom like shoes you could get these ones online and just make the mailing address Dustylcsmith's address and there you go! You can get some cool custom painted disney shoes and help rescue some super cute animals!:D I have purchased from them before and I've had no problem!

lavender would be super cute for any tangled fans and they are only 22.99!

https://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/store/ars/item/48650/gregs-purple-paw-canvas-shoes?source=4-325-7

I know I sound like an infomercial, but I think this is a great cause and one pair of shoes funds about 28 bowls of food!

That is a fantastic deal!

Oooohhhhhhhh!!!! I totally want a pair of Peter Pan Toms.

Something like this would be AMAZING:

image0013450019429276ov3qu.jpeg

Or something with different poses of Figaro, the cat from Pinocchio:

Like this, but all Figaro. :)

pin28844
pin66776
pin79388

I don't have any pins on your wants list, but I'd be happy to pay you for a pair of custom shoes.

I'll contact you later when I decide on a theme and you can let me know if its something you think you can handle! :)

P.S. Lizard - Thank you so much for that link! Usually I wouldn't buy Toms knockoffs, because they don't help kids, but I'd make an exception to help out animals!!

This is an awesome idea! I would totally love a pair for me and for my niece. I just need to find some good shoes and a good idea for them! :)

P.S. Lizard - Thank you so much for that link! Usually I wouldn't buy Toms knockoffs, because they don't help kids, but I'd make an exception to help out animals!!

You're welcome! I also thought that the purple ones would be perfect for tangled and the pink ones would be perfect for aurora. And red could be used for Snow White maybe? Or Minnie Mouse :)

Wow, I'd love some lion king ones. However I don't have any pins to send that fit with your collections and I'm worried I wouldn't send enough to cover the costs. I'm also in the UK! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back