• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WHOSE ORANGE BIRD IS IT ANYWAY!! -- HM/OE Bids! -- ENDS MONDAY MARCH 11

Auction Ended: WHOSE ORANGE BIRD IS IT ANYWAY!! -- HM/OE Bids! -- ENDS MONDAY MARCH 11
How about this?
20 pts for the first photo
26 pts for the second
16 pts for the last
--------
62 possible point (including the duplicates)
Again, please double check my math.
bb707abdd7642b8887a981b0c498a2b5.jpg
5fc6b4f7e0154e393995803aeae82e59.jpg
f4684eca55b793a4dfa6dd5009402efd.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

After going over the numbers, it indeed appears that @summerskin is our winner! :D congratulations!! I'll send a pm shortly. :)

Thank you all so much for a lively and math-filled weekend and all the great bids!! Kept me in my toes as I go into spring break. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Congrats @summerskin
Merlin let me know when you head to the park with theses pins, as I am surly going to follow you LOL.

Back