• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why can't I post in any threads besides this one?

Why can't I post in any threads besides this one?

Sarah_scarne

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've been a member for a few months now, commented on people's stuff, and even added some people. But I still can't post in any threads but this one.. Help please! :(

Are you trying to make a thread in one of the DPF Marketplace forums? Because you need at least 30 posts elsewhere before you can create a new thread in that particular area of the site. However if you cannot make threads in any of the Disney Pin Discussion areas then it sounds like a real issue and hopefully a mod or admin can help you soon!

Was that the problem? Are you unable to create threads in all sections or just the marketplace? If just the marketplace, it's exactly as Ninpin said. If you're having problems on all forums, send me a PM and I'll look into your account and see if I can sort it out.

I got it all figured out now.. I think my phone was messing it up.. Thank you guys honestly so much for the help! :)

Alright I've made 30 posts in other areas, but I'm still unable to post threads in the marketplace :sad:
Posting permissions are updated on a rolling basis as members meet the minimum requirements. Hypothetically speaking, let's say that permissions are updated every three hours, starting at noon, and you make your thirtieth post at 12.30. Under those conditions, your posting permissions wouldn't be updated until the next cycle, which would happen at 3.00. Make sense?

If you still are unable to create posts in the Marketplace 24 hours following meeting the minimum requirements, send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Back