• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why can't people keep in contact??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't people keep in contact??

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
This has been bugging me for the past few weeks, as Ive been dealing with 2 people on the forum for some pins and they have not bothered to tell me my pins have not been sent after two weeks for each person.

One claims they need help sending out 1 pin internationally and its not been sent as I know of and not been told my pin has arrived or not. And then the other person didnt tell me they had a delay and they had two weeks to contact me and I was even in chatroom a few times so could have just told me then.

I think I may just stick to buying off ebay for the time being.

After the crap Ive been through 2 weeks ago (got assaulted) then I was really looking forward to getting some pins to cheer me up but then nada, zip,nothing. I understand delays but 2 weeks without a single word is to me quite unfair.

Oh no! That doesn't sound good. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and with the no pin thing on top of it I can understand being disappointed and a little frustrated. Hang in there!

Ooooh! I hope it's not me. :-( I went off to D-Land like a bad girl and do not have anything to mail with. It's only a six hour drive from home but I'd prefer to wait till Monday. Lolol

Uh oh. If its me, truly sorry. Thought everyone knew I was gonna be flaky for four days while at the parks. :-(

Big apology!

Vicki

LOL Vicky, its 100% not you XD I know its something not to mention of the forum when dealing with forum members but to me its just out of order in my opinion.

Hi, sorry to hear that, I hope things look up very soon! I agree rather annoying, but most people are great at getting pins in the post quickly.

I bought a pin from this forum a while back, the seller kept telling me it was in the post, when I finally got it and checked the postage date stamp, it was stamped one month from the date I had paid! It was a great pin, so I just bit my tongue and said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back