• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why did they stop the boxed pin series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they stop the boxed pin series?

Vinylmation

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new to the website so I'm sorry if get anything wrong. Did anyone notice that they stopped making the boxed pins like the art of Ariel and Aurora? the last one was the Elsa pin with Swarovski crystals but it wasn't part of the "Art" series (pics below). I loved the detail on them and the designs and with the new pins like the jasmine and snow white sets you don't get as much detail as the older ones. I was hoping we would get a new one at this year's expo. Am I the only one who prefers the boxed pins more?

Art-of-Snow-White-Pin-Set-D23-Expo-2017.jpg

The Art of Snow White was released at D23 :)

Theyve done boxed pins off and on for years. The recent pirates jumbo from D23 came in a box.

As for the art ofs, they changed from one semi jumbo pin to 3 pins in the set. After Art of Aurora wasnt as profiable as Ariel I assume tgat was the reason for the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back