• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello there!

ac2954

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear wonderful fellow pin lover's of the Disney pin forum community!

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to finally stumble across an online community of pin lover's! I have been perusing the site for a few days and am in awe of how supportive and friendly everyone seems to be here. I already feel like I belong here *yay*!!

More on me though: I was raised with all things Disney and have been going to the parks at least once a year since I was a wee lad. It wasnt until about three years ago though that I found my REAL disney love= pin trading. I have recently (and finally) filled up my first full book. I can't really say that I have a specific type of pin that I like, I just love pins in general. I seem to have a soft spot for Jessica Rabbit and Hercules pins, but it seems like so does everyone else and there mother, so my favorites aren't anything special.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for welcoming me into this awesome community!

p.s. A very merry unbirthday to all who celebrate...and a very HAPPY birthday if in fact today is that special day for you!

I'm new here too and it has in fact been a very friendly community. I'm glad I joined.

I don't have any one type of pin or theme either. I like Princesses but who doesn't! I want Bambi for my daughter though. I'm pretty happy just collecting in general.

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Although there are a lot of Jessica Rabbit fans, I think I've only met a handful of Hercules collectors, and never anyone with that particular combination - so you're more special than you may think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back