• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello

disneyaholic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello
I am glad to finally share my passion for collecting pins. I only started on my last trip to Walt Disney World in the summer of 2010! But I already have nearly 150. Being only 16 and living in England its hard to find anyone who doesnt find my obsetion strange :/. So far all of the collecters I have met are male and in there 40's. It would be great to meet somebody a bit like myself :L But im just happy to be joining, oh listen to me rambling!
From Jess!

Hello, hello, hello Jess!! Anyone who is a Disneyaholic is a friend of mine! Sorry but i'm on the 40+ list LoL - BUT I am a kid at heart!

Welcome & hope you enjoy the boards always nice to see a fellow UK trader!

Aloha Jess and Welcome! :wavey:

If you are looking for a group of people who not only won't find your obsession strange, but will completely understand and enable it, you definitely have come to the right place! :)

Hello, Jess! Jesse here! There are a couple more Jesse's running around the board somewhere. I'm sure you will run into them soon enough. :D

Glad to have you aboard! :lgm:

Hi, Jesse! Didn't you know - we all pose as 40-year-old-males??? Look at Judy, she's Jack Sparrow! :p

Last edited:
ok, well John is a 40ish male, but Vicki here is a 40is female, so there is at least some good in the world. lolololololol

yeah i know, i just caused a war or the sexes. lolol

look humankind could not survive without both sexes, so that takes care of that debate. :-0)

By the way, welcome!!!!

Vicki

Hi, Jess! As Jesse mentioned, I'm Jesse, too. There is also another Jesse here, but we'll try not to confuse Jesse with Jess. Although, sometimes people call me Jess, too. Anyway, on behalf of Jesse, Jesse, all the other Jesses that may be lurking on these boards, welcome!

- Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back