• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Will trade Alice in Wonderland Biker style jacket for 2 Pan pomh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will trade Alice in Wonderland Biker style jacket for 2 Pan pomh :)

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
Hi Guys,

I have a couple of these Jackets. They are a thick super soft cotton material (like hoodies) and are motorcycle style with the angle zip up the front and snaps to close, Alice Eat Me/Drink Me logo on the side and Queen of heart logo on the back. The sleeves zip and so do the pockets. These are new with the Disney tags and I have small and large. I would like $50 shipped but am also willing to trade for pins I need :)

Sorry the pics are blurry, my camara and I were not agreeing, the images on the jacket are crisp clear and sparkling,not like my camara makes them look.
014-1.jpg

015.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back