• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Willing to do Co-op for Peter Pan 60th Anniversary Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to do Co-op for Peter Pan 60th Anniversary Set

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I'm a cast member and can get the set for $113.06 for pins+tax. (Free shipping)

I will sell them at $25 each.
(113.06/5 = 22.61 + 2 (shipping to you) = 24.61 (I just rounded up if that's ok) = $25.
If anyone wants the box add another $2 for shipping.

Please let me know if this is fair.
No international please.
I only want Hook so everyone else is up for grabs.
I will purchase once all spots are taken then you will have one week from then to pay me through paypal.

Hook: disneyvillainlover
Tink: diznut
Smee & Tiger Lily:
Lost Boys: btowndude
Peter Pan & Wendy: diebob (Waitlist: zoelovespins, nwojeffdw)

Last edited:
Purchase Subtotal:
$129.95
Purchase Discounts:
-$34.49
Shipping & Handling:
$12.95
Shipping Discounts:
-$12.95
Estimated Sales Tax:
$8.35

TOTAL $103.81
Hi: I sent you this before but not sure if you got it. I ordered a set & it was cheaper than we all thought,
If you use all the codes on the DPF Discussion page, the total of the oder comes to this amount, but only If you're a D23 member, so if you want I can order for us . PLMK

Last edited:
I did not get it. I would love to do that if everyone else does. Would you like to just order it and we'll pay you? The only thing is I really only want the Hook pin but depending on the price I may be interested in the Tiger Lily one. LMK.

first time i looked at this forum. if above person did not get tiger lily would LOVE to have it!!! one of my granddaughter's 2 nicknames!!! thanks beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back