• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED for BRAVE Merida & Elinor Bear Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED for BRAVE Merida & Elinor Bear Pin
With less than an hour left it's still tied between minpintrader and MASTER. When the auction is over it's gonna be tough to make a decision.

Okay I'm going to take a last minute shot at this with pins you want (marked with a W) that I have AND extra well-wanted/valued pins (marked with an X) to boost your traders to eventually help you get what you want:(W) Pin 89882: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Winnie the Pooh(W) Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast(W) Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin(X but you might W) Pin 36541: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Mrs. Jumbo(X) Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day(W) Pin 88760: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Crest Collection - Winnie the Pooh CHASER(W) Pin 87708: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Junior (Jungle Book)(W) Pin 88245: DLR - Deluxe Starter Set - Disneyland Postcards - Huey, Dewey and Louie on Dumbo the Flying Elephant ONLY(X) Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do You Trust Me?'(X) Pin 91172: DSF - Patriotic Jessica (Surprise Pin)(X) Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid******Scene is of Ariel's top half of her body on the ocean surface, looking as if she is covering her mammary region***

Last edited:
Sorry for the sloppy bid. Hopefully you can understand it. I copied and pasted it from my email cause I'm only using my phone and all of a sudden it lost its format and the pictures that were part of it.

After much consideration the winner is... MINPINTRADER!! Congratulations!!
I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who bid some really great pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back