Open Game: Winners announced! WDI, DSF, PTD, etc! $25

Discussion in 'Pin Games' started by timeerkat, Jan 15, 2018.

1. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    159   0   0

I'm feeling old. I had several of the "original" My Little Ponies back in ye olden days. I don't remember most of what I had, but this one was my favorite.

[​IMG]

bookhugger and Disneychildwithin like this.
  2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

I had a set of porcelain mlp figurines decorating my room back in the day...I looked for them on ebay and almost had a heart attack.

3. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    219   0   0

I got the giant party pack for my 5th birthday from my aunt. I loved that thing and played with it constantly until my parents decided to do a giant sweep and donate a bunch of toys to Goodwill. I cringe a bit when I think what some of those would be worth today. But I still have one plastic orange party horn from that set, since it was mixed in with some other toys that weren't donated.

[​IMG]

4. MomeRathsOutgrabe

MomeRathsOutgrabe Member

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

While we wait for the game to start, can you clarify . . . does the grand prize go to the first person selected by the randomizer? Or will there be a separate drawing later for the grand prize winner?

5. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    219   0   0

The randomizer will be run with all 30 numbers for the base set of 33 prizes, and run a second time for one winning number to get the grand prize.

@starry_solo

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oh! I thought it meant the first person got the grand prize and their pick possibly... I wasn’t sure how it worked, glad to know!

7. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

I am here, just hold on, need to get my phone.

@timeerkat , do you also want video?

8. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

9. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

OK, randomizer run and results posted.

Congratulations to the winners!

My video is still waiting to be uploaded to timeerkat via FB, I have no idea what's going on. And I can't download it via a connection to my computer.

UGH.

10. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

It's because after the game started, timeerkat added a grand prize to help get more spots sold.

11. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    159   0   0

And that's why I don't normally do games. Maybe, at least I can get the Pooh Woodland Winter I am still missing for my set. (yes, I'm hinting)

12. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    219   0   0

Thanks for all your work in posting the results, starry!

Congrats to all of the winners! Starting with @tinawap , please post your choice for prizes! Each person has 48 hours from the previous prize claim to select their prize or their choice is skipped person by person until they post their choice.

The grand prize winner was spot 28, chosen by @maiarebecca ! Please choose either the Rescuers pin or the marquee.

And the consolation prizes can be chosen now, starting with the last person on the choice list (@slbrabham ).

13. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Wow! Congrats to tinawap and pretty omi especially!

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  14. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

15. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

You got the grand prize! That's a pretty nice consolation prize. :) Congrats!

16. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    219   0   0

The grand prize was rolled for the person who chose spot number 28 originally, not the 28th person in the pick order.

17. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    159   0   0

Unfortunately not that lucky. But thankfully this game has a lot of depth and there should be worthwhile pins all the way through, and the extra prizes should hopefully help me avoid most of the pins I already own.

timeerkat likes this.
  18. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oops! Ha! Sorry hopemax, my bad. You're right, you got bummer picks. ;) But hey, half the fun is the excitement of the draw, right?

And congrats maiarebecca ( if I got it right this time). Looks like you're the one with the consolation for otherwise prett bad positions.

19. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Agreed!

20. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    219   0   0

Thank you for your understanding! :) Unfortunately due to the nature of these games there have to be people who pick last. But I tried to make all of the prizes good enough (at least as valuable as the buy-in price) that even the last few picks had something good to choose from. I'm glad that it seems as if you feel the same way.

21. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    159   0   0

No problem with you or the game.

There is so much anticipation that comes with these games, and it takes awhile to get through the picks. I'm just feeling a little like when you finally get through the outside part of a ride queue, and think you'll almost there, only there are 2 more inside rooms you didn't know about.

timeerkat likes this.
  22. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

SO much torture with games....we wait...get excited...get really excited or bummed...then we wait some more...why do we do this to ourselves?! lol

Props to Tessa for putting on a game where no one really is a loser, so many great pins to choose from. Congrats Maia , tinawap and Omi!
    Now let's get to picking, I want my turn already!

Spr175psu and Ajk like this.
  23. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Omigosh!!!! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners! I will choose the marquee. <3

24. slbrabham

slbrabham Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

From the consolation list, I choose Meeko.

Lots of good pins on offer. I appreciate how you had more choices than spots. It's fun getting started. Thanks for a great game.

25. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Active Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0