Trade Auction: Wisdom Teeth Are Evil. So Is URSULA! ~ Villantines ~ Ends 9/4/18 @ 7 pm EDT

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Auctions' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

I had to have a wisdom tooth yanked yesterday. I'm hungry and could use a distraction. So let's auction this little baby!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (Actual pin you are bidding on)

It's the LE340 Ursula pin from the Villaintines set (PinPics #107753, 189 Wanting and 12 Trading)!

What will win you this lovely pin? Something from my Wants list (PinPics: Addicted to Alice Pins). Other Alice or Snow White pins that tickle my fancy. Or really good traders that could help me get something I want. (Hot tip: Alice is my priority, but my Snow collection is still new and has plenty of room to grow.) You are also welcome to bid stuff that Kim wants (available exclusively on PTDB, so click the handy link!).

What won't top the leaderboard: Fakes, scrappers, damaged pins, Hidden Mickeys, or anything against forum rules.

Ok, I think that's everything! This auction will close next Tuesday, September 4, at 7 pm EDT.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Side note, we cannot view @LittleBird's wants on Pinpics, she has it switched to not trading

3. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Well look at that! Ok, I'll talk to her tomorrow and see if she'll "unlock" it or if I can get a list of some kind ....

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  4. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

I'm not using PinPics anymore. All my stuff is on PTDB. (Link is in my sig.) That said, I don't have many wants, so focus on Ann!

5. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Well, my Nana would love this pin, I will open bidding with a different pin from the set
    Pin 113770 Be My Villaintine Series 2 Mystery Collection - Yokai ONLY

6. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

[​IMG]

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes ... this thread ... Hahaha.

Thank you for the opening bid, @pretty Omi!

Anyone wanna challenge Omi's Nana for the prize? (Yes, it feels evil to encourage such a thing. :D )

slbrabham and pretty Omi like this.
  7. sockgnome

sockgnome Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

I'll bid
    Pin 7668 JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Kiss #7 (Snow White & Grumpy)
    Pin 114653 2014 Disney VoluntEARS Community Fund - Mad Hatter

8. justharry

justharry Member

Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0

Hello I will bid from your wants list Pinpics # 112789 Disney Heroine Alice Name Badge

9. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Whoa, I almost missed that we had a third bid! So much for notifications, ha.

Here's our 11th hour first leaderboard!

1. justharry (112789 Disney Heroine Alice Name Badge)
    2. sockgnome (7668 JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Kiss #7 [Snow White & Grumpy] and 114653 2014 Disney VoluntEARS Community Fund - Mad Hatter)
    3. pretty Omi (113770 Be My Villaintine Series 2 Mystery Collection - Yokai ONLY)

The Nana factor almost got me, I admit!!!

10. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Congrats @justharry! I'll send you a PM shortly!

11. justharry

justharry Member

Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0

Great Thank you

12. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Haha! We collect Ursula because I said she looked like her when I was 2 :T so it's our little inside joke! I couldn't find something else from your wants list, and I wanted you to get something you'd enjoy!
    Congrats to the winner!