• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderboy Propin set/ Briar Rose and stitch Grail mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderboy Propin set/ Briar Rose and stitch Grail mail!

jessatattoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Made an amazing large trade and also finally got my DSUK wall-e pins from the post.

And I am the FIRST person to open this Propins set. It's glorious.

I was at 2 different post offices for an hour both times, mailed eight packages and picked up three. With all of the stress of this hobby I've been feeling like I need a break. Had 2 packages go missing in the past couple months, and some real mail lags. But for all the stress when you make trades with nice people, have bad luck but then have trade partners or buyers or sellers who are patient and understanding, and also well the obvious reward of adding to your collection- and further with grail pins- well, it makes it all worth it. :)

tumblr_nmr418vvtC1sbzvemo1_1280.jpg

Those are the last 2 I need to complete my Paris Valentine's LEs collection. The hercules pins are custom lanyard bound :) Wall-e I have two of so he's for trade as well.

Thanks for the look!

Whoa! Nice haul! The stress (and expense!) of this hobby can be daunting, but I agree that finally holding those pins in your hand is so satisfying.

You are absolutely correct....making trades and buy/sell with wonderful people really makes this hobby easier! I am currently in the process of buying pins from 2 individuals here on DPF and they are truly amazing people that are both patient and understanding...kids really throw a wrench in financial readiness lol.

Beautiful pins BTW!

I take it back, I just got notice a package sent over a month ago has just hit my post office. I'm so happy!!!!

And thanks everyone for the compliments. Briar Rose is fitting in rather well ;)

tumblr_nmr6arkkVy1sbzvemo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back