• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wondering about a pins authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering about a pins authenticity

Frog Sultan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My daughter traded for a Tinkerbell pin yesterday at DLR from one of the trading boards. It's pin #75905 with Tink in the flower. The pin looks good to me except for extra material/metal between the wand and the wing portion in the upper left. I assumed the design just made for a difficult area to cut out. The paint is good, the back and edges look good and there is no mention of scrappers of it on Pinpics. The picture on pinpics looks to be the same with the extra material as well. Just wanted to see if there is any info on scrappers of this particular pin. I am trying to be very careful that I do not allow any in my collection. The ones my daughter and I do get from trading (shes only 3) that she loves and MUST HAVE I mark to make sure they don't end up getting out again. I mean hey, how do you tell a little girl she can't have a pin of one of her favorite characters? After all, they are meant to be fun, right?

Thanks in advance

Can you post a picture of it?
And if it's for your/her collection ,let her keep it. I personally happened upon a few scrappers I kept because they are still cool looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back