• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Woohoo! My bugs life grail is here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! My bugs life grail is here!!

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
I have made so many awesome online trades lately, I had to share!
I finally knabbed my bugs life mega grail thanks to Megan (and chipdale123)!! It is an LE 100 pin set and huuugggge! One more bugslife pin to find and I'm complete!

0c7cfe66428f5dc55c0ca16e286f5ba0_zpsa686ca03.jpg

I was able to knock a lot of pins off of my most wanteds thanks to the help from some lovely traders (princessbecky, selen, mybabykelly and hearts48) ! My sleeping beauty lanyard looks amazing now! Thanks! I love helping people find their grails (and vice versa)! Whooppeeeeee!

e5595f7e2f05aeaed425a23601db588c_zpse65758e6.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! That Bugs Life pin is huge!

And I didn't realize how big the Briar Rose and Prince Phillip pins were from the framed set...I want that set so badly! And the Art of Disney Pins! And the PATF jumbo! So many awesome pins!!!! :)

Woot woot!! Glad I was able to help you out, and thanks for helping me get some grails! Those are some very fancy pins you got there!!! Me likey :bigthumb:

All your pins & lanyards are wonderful Amy. But you know which ones I like the best ;) I want visitation rights :lol:

I am glad that they came to you safely. And I love those Art of Disney pins.

Looking forward to more lanyard pics from you.

Merryweather said:
All your pins & lanyards are wonderful Amy. But you know which ones I like the best ;) I want visitation rights :lol:

I am glad that they came to you safely. And I love those Art of Disney pins.

Looking forward to more lanyard pics from you.

They look so amazing on my new and improved sleeping beauty lanyard! I posted pic on my "ever changing lanyards" thread. Thanks so much. <3 them to pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back