• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Working on DPP trade comparison feature.... need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! Thank you! and now you need to talk to the DPF people so that you can get the link going so the links under our screen names FINALLY work!!! :)

I think what he is asking is when the pinpics links worked if you clicked on somebody's wants they would automatically compare to your trades and vice versa.

Oh I see... yeah I will need to work that out with DPF.

Lol, yes my bad, that's exactly what I meant...I forgot that the links work for trades/wants, but the best part of trading with forum members is just clicking that link and having the work (like typing up your name and their name on your awesome link) already done for you and just comparing really quickly (especially on your phone).

Ethan, may I suggest something? When I use the comparison feature and mistype a user name, the system tells me there are no matches. It would be more useful to be told that the user can't be found (i.e., that I've misspelled the name). Just something to consider...

Thanks again for this new feature.

Great updates, thanks so much!

Recommendation: if you're looking at another user's wants, would it be possible to have a link at that top (near View Wants, View Traders etc) to "Compare to Mine" - either wants or trades? This would be much faster than trying to type in the names after you've already clicked on the link from DPF to DPP.

Great updates, thanks so much!

Recommendation: if you're looking at another user's wants, would it be possible to have a link at that top (near View Wants, View Traders etc) to "Compare to Mine" - either wants or trades? This would be much faster than trying to type in the names after you've already clicked on the link from DPF to DPP.

Sure, that shouldn't be too hard. I will add it to my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back