• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Worried and confused...hmm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried and confused...hmm!!

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
My Aunt went to a few garage sales a few weeks ago and mailed me a package of two disney pins she found in Kansas City. She didn't tell me what they were until I opened them. They came with two of the same Alice In Wonderland Pin...I looked up on pinpics and I am totally confused with the information given about it and its has "0" Trades and Wants....Is this a fake pin? Scrapper? Please help!! I dont know what to do with these two Alice pins....very disappointed at the moment....:sad:

PinPics 74705: Alice in Wonderland Framed Portrait

They are unauthorized pins as they were never released by any Disney store. They are very cute though and I wouldn't be surprised if Alice colletors want it anyway! :)

My hubby collects Alice,would you trade them both for 2 OE or Hidden Mickey Pins....You could use them as traders
plmk Judy

Should I keep them or?....I dont want to rip anyone off with trading this pin...I would tell them the truth that it is unauthorized......Who would want this pin??

I'm sure you could use them as traders as long as the other person knows they are unauthorized. I see them sell on eBay all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back