• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested in custom pin canvas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in custom pin canvas?

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hiya, I am sorry if this is the compleately wrong place. I know some people like custom cork boards and some store there pins on canvas. I have some itty bitty canvas on there own little stands (i can post pictures) and I can also get medium and bigger ones. I have 3 for my hercules collection...
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?20013-my-hercules-collection-D-UPDATED-21-10-12

and I wondered, since I dont know what to do with these spare canvas if anyone wanted a canvas or a little display for there pins? the only trouble is that if someone wanted a canvas that continued from the pins like mine do I would need the pin to use for scale. What do you guys think?

I would probably trade these for pins if someone wanted them.

I think this is a good idea, in theory. I've seen your Hercules thread and I think you've made some really cool canvas backgrounds. The problem is that you live in the UK (whereas most traders seem to be here in the States), so you'd have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping something big like a painting.

I don't really know, though. Just bringing up what could be a problem, if you haven't already thought it through. Good luck!

thank :) Thats what I thought! Grrrr. postage. thats why I thought I would check peoples opinions.
thankfully the tiny canvas could fit in a normal envelope but it would only hold 1 pin.

Just a tip - postage is SOO much cheaper if you use your own packaging, rather than post bought.
And yeah I think this could be an excellent idea ! I'd probably only want the tiny one for one pin but it'd also depend what design you'd be happy to do for me haha :p

Even if you used your own packaging, postage would be high. Unless you removed the canvas from the wooden backing and rolled it in a poster tube sized package. But even then, let's say with the packaging, it weighs 10 ounces, first class airmail from the US to the UK is $10. Airmail from UK to US would be £5.54.

BTW, I recommend using the lid on a box of copy paper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back