Sold/Ended: Would love to trade

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by summerskin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I would love to trade with you all here. I have been trading some in person locally but would love to expand into doing it online. I collect Lilo & Stitch, Thor, Dumbo, and the Brave brothers in bear form but am happy to look at anything. My pinpics is summerskin and it's finally fully up to date. I am happy to ship first as I am a newer member and to provide more detailed pictures if anyone wants any.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

What kinds of things are you looking for? I'm interested in the Beauty and the Beast (123583) and the Psychedelic Sorcerer Mickey (14378).

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  3. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Oooh nice pins! Sadly no matches from your wants.

4. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I went and looked at your pinpics and like quite a few of your traders. I really like the Boxlunch Porg set(126733), the Dumbo Flying Elephant pin(115813), and the Stitch Best Friends set(111550). If there is anything you would be interested in trading of mine for any of those, shoot me a pm. :)

5. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I'm willing to look at anything. I in particular collect Stitch, Dumbo, Thor, and the Brave brothers as bears. I looked at your pinpics and did like the Fantasia Park Pack Pin(
    126461) and the Stitch tarantula (81182).

6. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Hmmm, I'll send a PM!

7. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

We don't seem to have any matches either, but I'm really interested in your dumbo with blue vial (106477). Do you mind taking a look? :D My pinpics is the same as here: watzshakinbacon

8. Millie08

Millie08 New Member

0   0   0

I just started trading a month ago on a trip to Disneyland and am hooked. I don't have many pins but the first I traded for was one I loved. It is a HM Tinkerbell silhouette with a green background. I got the Dopey one from the same set and Mowgli. My goal is to get the Bambi completer one 129689 on pinpics. Do you happen to have it? I don't have much to trade (only 18 in my whole "collection" haha) but I live in Hawaii so perhaps I can go to Aulani and find a Lilo/Stitch?

MommaIvy likes this.
  9. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@Millie08 I don't have the Bambi completer. I'm sorry about that but I wish you luck in your quest to find it. Pin trading really is such a wonderful hobby and hope your collection continues to grow.

10. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I would be happy to trade the Dumbo Hidden Mickey Pin(91246) for the Dumbo Blue Vial.

11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Woohoo! That’d be awesome! I’ll send you a pm with my mailing info thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MommaIvy likes this.
  12. DrewStitch

DrewStitch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have this stitch pin for trade if you’re interested!

Pin 69121 DSF - Happy Easter 2009 - Stitch and Angel

13. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@DrewStitch I would definitely be interested. Did you see something of mine you would like for it?

14. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I didn't match to any of your wants either, but feel free to look at my traders. You have several things I'd be interested in!

15. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@cadien I went and took a look. I like the Hank in the golden porthole and the Chewbacca with a porg. What were you interested in of mine?

16. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Oh! I’m interested in your Shanghai Zootopia spinner! I’m pretty_omi on pinpics if you wanna take a look :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I'm most interested in the hinged Bambi Buddies.

18. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@pretty Omi I looked and I don't see anything that would be a fair trade for you because the Zootopia is an OE Asian pin and the ones I like of yours are LE.

19. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Feel free to DM me, depending on the LE I may still make the trade. Or as an alternative, I can do DLR pickups for new pins :)

20. firechief18

firechief18 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'd love to trade for Pin#58757 DSF - Stitch with the Codex. However, I didn't see anything you were looking for on my trade listing.

summerskin likes this.
  21. Angela flanigan

Angela flanigan New Member

0   0   0

I have a lot of stitch pins but none on your want list. I am flanigana on pinpics if there is something you are interested in I am interested in your WDI jasmin fan

summerskin likes this.
  22. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@firechief18 I'm sorry I didn't see anything to trade for it but if you get any new traders I'd be happy to look at them when you do.

23. summerskin

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

@Angela flanigan I liked a few of your pins but unfortunately none that would be a fair trade for the Jasmine fan. Were you interested in any other pins of mine?

24. firechief18

firechief18 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thank you for looking. Hope to trade with you in the future.

25. DoReMarie

DoReMarie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great pin collection! I don't think I have anything you want, but would you mind looking at my traders on pinpics (DoReMarie)? I'm very interested in
    Pin# 116799 Hot Topic - Winking Marie.

Hamiltime likes this.